I, the Johnson, hereby request a raise in salary for the following reasons:
1) I do physical labor.
2) I work at great depths.
3) I plunge headfirst into everything I do.
4) I do not get weekends off or public holidays.
5) I work in a damp environment.
6) I don't get paid overtime.
7) I work in a dark workplace that has poor ventilation.
8) I work in high temperatures.
9) My work exposes me to contagious diseases.
After assessing your request, and considering the arguments you have
raised, the administration rejects your request for the following reasons:
1) You do not work 8 hours straight.
2) You fall asleep on the job after brief work periods.
3) You do not always follow the orders of the management team.
4) You do not stay in your allocated position, and often visit other areas.
5) You do not take initiative - you need to be pressured and stimulated
in order to start working.
6) You leave the workplace rather messy at the end of your shift.
7) You don't always observe necessary safety regulations, such as wearing protective clothing.
8) You retire well before reaching 65.
9) You're unable to work double shifts.
10) You sometimes leave your allocated position before you have completed the day's work.
11) And if that were not all, you have been constantly entering and
leaving the building while carrying two suspicious bags.
Sincerely, The Management
That's right! You girls stick together!
Hindsight is NOT a plan!