Let the Impeachment Proceedings Begin!

Rep. Walter B. Jones Jr., R-N.C., has introduced a resolution declaring that should the president use offensive military force without authorization of an act of Congress, “it is the sense of Congress” that such an act would be “an impeachable high crime and misdemeanor.”
    http://www.wnd.com/2012/03/obama-imp...s/?cat_orig=us

Not going to hold my breath, but FINALLY, someone doing the RIGHT thing.
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

Cant the prez Release The Kracken !!!! for 60 days before he has to get congressional approval to continue ?

I'll bet old walt there is probably guilty of a few high crimes......especially being from north carolina.
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Im an equal opportunity insulter.... Is there a state I have not insulted yet ???

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Im an equal opportunity insulter.... Is there a state I have not insulted yet ???
    Well, what's that saying about a man, a glass house and a rock?

Oh please take it easy on him. Hes really young and he got all these problems from bush come on.
    Hey good thing mr obama is a student of the constitution because if he wasnt he might have signed that ndaa bill. Oh whats that? He did sign it? He even told congress to put in the part where it includes american citizens to be kidnapped, detained for any length of time, no posse comitatus, and HE says who is a terrorist? Oh give the guy a break its bushs fault sheesh!

The poor guy has laws he's supposed to follow. He's trying soooooo hard. That pesky Constitution is such a pain though. If only he had it so good like those folks in N. Korea. Those sums of beaches make it up as they go, how cool would that be??
    Tough times don't last...Tough people do.

Midnight Sun Astrophotography

Quote Originally Posted by tunnel_rat View Post
    The poor guy has laws he's supposed to follow. He's trying soooooo hard. That pesky Constitution is such a pain though. If only he had it so good like those folks in N. Korea. Those sums of beaches make it up as they go, how cool would that be??
    Or do like Venezuela and vote the constitution out using all of your liberty loving cronies in the house

sounds like Vice President Biden ought to be on board

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dRFJ6CF2Mw
    Pg. 324: "the powers of financial capitalism had another far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent private meetings and conferences."
    Tragedy & Hope, by Carroll Quigley

Funny corny. You only insult Southern states, that is why you must be a Yankee with your "superior" attitude towards your patriotic Southern neighbors. Yeah where were you born corny? NJ, PA, etc. Let us know, how about it, cat got your tongue? Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Top O the mornin to ye....Glenn

I was born in myrtle beach SC glenn...... lived right on the beach as a child at murrels inlet.

Ive always lived in the south Glenn.... SC, Georgia, Arkansas, Tennessee..... traveled around the rest of it......

Ive been up north.....been to california, texas...... I can find bad in all of them......but as I am most familiar with the south..... Its where most of my commenting is going to be targeted.

Top O the mornin to ye....Glenn

I was born in myrtle beach SC glenn...... lived right on the beach as a child at murrels inlet.

Ive always lived in the south Glenn.... SC, Georgia, Arkansas, Tennessee..... traveled around the rest of it......

Ive been up north.....been to california, texas...... I can find bad in all of them......but as I am most familiar with the south..... Its where most of my commenting is going to be targeted.
    Well you just stay off Tennessee for a while there corny and I'll cut you al little slack maybe. I don't share your sense of humor when talking about E Tennessee. Might have to break you from sucking eggs there. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater