Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Former Vice President Al Gore says that when it comes to global warming, reality will eventually have its day. Sort of like it did in December of 2000.

No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

Talking Ouch...the brutal

reality of it all.

Reality will eventually have its day.

and it with him too!

I hope that fool boy doesn't think about running again.
    What a conehead.

Whats scary is how many voted for him in 2000. If he is a cone head (and he is) then what does that make all those that voted for him?
    Saddle Up!

maybe they could all be............

Bleeding heart liberals, scum bag activist pencil knecks, misguided fools and non ballot reading coneheads?

Originally posted by -80guru
    Whats scary is how many voted for him in 2000. If he is a cone head (and he is) then what does that make all those that voted for him?
    John 145's , Tony's, Geer's Rob10's Frozensolid's

OMG there can't be that many of those can there?? You know one of the bad things about going down the toilet is, there is nothing to grab onto once the flushing starts. I hope that is not where this country is at.
    Saddle Up!

[[B][QUOTE]Originally posted by -80guru
    [B]Whats scary is how many voted for him in 2000.

I wonder how many dead people voted for him. Democrats were also giving candy bars and cigarettes to mental patients to register and vote for Gore. He also tried to have thousands of military votes thrown out. Plus, he had a sitting president riding a "good economy" as well as MSNBC, CNN, CBS, ABC, NBC, MTV, New York Times, Atlanta Journal Constitution, Washington Times, L.A. Times, Philly Enquirer, The Florida Supreme Court, Hollywood etc... etc... etc... The 2000 election was no where near as close as we were led to believe. Bush won in a landslide if it was a fair election.

No, actually there were only a few hundred votes that won GWB the election in Florida, after all recounts.
    Gore actually won the popular vote throughout the country.
    Gore's debating charisma abondoned him against Bush.
    If he decides to argue issues in the upcoming campaign, I predict he will do very well without the "incumbent" pressure on him.
    He cleaned Ross Perot's clock for him in their debate.

[If he decides to argue issues in the upcoming campaign, I predict he will do very well without the "incumbent" pressure on him.

What issues? He is saying the world is going to end in 7 years. He is a career politician who has no idea how to live outside of politics and the media. He can't win on issues. Liberalism loses every time it is truly challenged. (Ronald Reagan) He is a drybag, no sense of humor having, tree hugging, tax and spend, military hating, elitist moron. If he is elected I am pulling a Alec Baldwin and moving to Canada.

He cleaned Ross Perot's clock for him in their debate. [/B][/QUOTE]

I remember those debates. I could have cleaned Perot's clock.

Originally posted by daytonafan
    [B]
    What issues? He is saying the world is going to end in 7 years.
    Big Al must know something, the Mayan calendar ends in 2012, so that puts their end of the world in about 6 years.

Al gained us another year!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast