UN COUP D'ETAT OVER THE US

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxPSQEyzSuw

Its all happening fellas. World government is well on its way. The UN now controls the US military. How much longer are you going to be able to nay-say?
    America; first we fight for our freedom,
    then we make laws to take it away.

-Alfred E Newman

You're slippin bud, I all ready posted this yesterday....with out the embellishments though.
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.

Theodore Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    You're slippin bud, I all ready posted this yesterday....with out the embellishments though.
    Oops. Unfortunately I can't delete it. No embellishment about it, its all happening

-Alfred E Newman

"The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post

Ha, I posted it on the 8th. Nobody said boo.
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

Let's start our own. I nominate Gib for campaign manager and coolwhip for security officer. Hey, we gotta start somewhere!
    The picture in my avatar is of the Houston Ship Channel and was taken from my backyard. I like to sit outside and slap mosquitos while watching countless supertankers, barges and cargo ships of every shape and size carry all sorts of deadly toxins to and fro. It's really beautiful at times.....just don't eat the three eyed fish....

`. .` .>(((>

`... `. .` .>(((>

.` .>(((>

LMAOSHMSFOAIDMT

Thumbs down media coverup

In time past, this would be a block buster. This is on the order of Watergate and should end this presidencty but it won't. The national media have totally covered this up.

We are screwed.

Quote Originally Posted by hearthman View Post
    In time past, this would be a block buster. This is on the order of Watergate and should end this presidencty but it won't. The national media have totally covered this up.

We are screwed.
    They are also cockblocking H.CON.RES.107

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/...H.CON.RES.107:

-Alfred E Newman

Quote Originally Posted by royc View Post
    The Nazi parallels are mind boggling. All the good ol' boys mistake patriotism with going along with whatever the government says, its pathetic really. They will see it soon enough

-Alfred E Newman

Oh stop being a conspiracy theorist. Take the tin hat off. Just because we have all these bills giving a finger to the people and constitution dosent mean government is out to get us or anything like that. Just turn on fox news and they will give some good advice on how to just be a sheep Or cnn whatever you prefer! Just take it easy and trust your government theres no such thing as false flags, insider trading, oh and that ndaa bill is just a conspiracy whatever you have been hearing about that just ignore it because it just dosent exist ok?
    Now sit down, shut up and hail chairman obama and the gang!