Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SolarMike View Post
    In their own country, they have a right to resist. We are occupiers, if you haven't noticed.
    Please don't make us Americans lose it here. Radical Muslim men who comprise majority of Afgans deserve nothing but death and eternal damnation in hell.

We went there to take out Al Qaeda who were responsible for 911 and wipe out their training camps, followers and leadership and the government that backed them all the way.

We have found out that the majority of Afgans support Al Qaeda, the Taliban and the killing of non Muslims like on 911. I have no mercy for them. Thank you, thank you very much
    Last edited by glennac; 03-11-2012 at 10:35 PM.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    I want to see our enemies drivin before us and hear the lamentation of the women! (Conan said this is best)
    First we need to conquer, then we occupy...not the other way around.
    Dude..c'mon.

You forgot "Crush your enemies"..lol.

Quote Originally Posted by cool-in-cayman View Post
    Dude..c'mon.

You forgot "Crush your enemies"..lol.
    LMAO!
    "Politicians are the lowest form of life on Earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician"

- General George S. Patton

Whatever progress we made in Afghanistan was instanly erased by this guy who decided to murder civilians. I don't think those people are smart enough to know the difference between a military action and one guy who went off the deep end. Now the Taliban is "vowing revenge." They're using this as propaganda now and why wouldn't they?

i dont think there was any progress there anyway. Maybe thats just it?...maybe that Sergeant tried to make some progress.
    "Politicians are the lowest form of life on Earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician"

- General George S. Patton

Taliban vows revenge after U.S. Sergeant on SEAL team 'shoots dead nine sleeping Afghan children before burning their bodies' in deadly rampage that killed 16
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...g-rampage.html

Going off on the deep end and shooting people in a village square would be one thing, attacking women and children in their homes while they sleep and then burning the bodies does not sound like making progress.
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post

I think for each one of our soldiers deaths caused by the enemy, we should drag 10 of their people (doesn't matter who) out into the village square and execute them.
    And in this case do you think you should march the soldier into the village square without a trial and execute him without a trial in front of the villagers? Seems like the best action to follow at the moment.
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

I wonder what really happened over there. Do you guys think thats the Whole story? If he wanted to go on a killing spree I would imagine he could to a whole lot more damage. He is trained to kill.

What was it under 20 people were killed?
    Gotta have the right tool for the job!

Where is all the stuff MADE IN THE USA?

"Thats what we do Troy. Incredible, Invisible, Imbelivable things. We are an Unseen, Unknown, Unvincible fraternity of craftsman.."

Quote Originally Posted by Pascone10 View Post
    I wonder what really happened over there. Do you guys think thats the Whole story? If he wanted to go on a killing spree I would imagine he could to a whole lot more damage. He is trained to kill.

What was it under 20 people were killed?
    So you are saying he did not want to go on a killing spree? That 20 is not enough, that a highly trained soldier should have killed 50 before feeling he had enough? The Afghans think there is more to the story, some are saying that there as more than one soldier.

Gib's Son is offline ARP Committee/Professional Member*
    Quote Originally Posted by printer2 View Post
    some are saying that there as more than one soldier.
    Yaba Daba Doo, the proof is upon you.

My 2cents, this is what we get for raising a bunch of pansies that are afraid of, and taught, to report "bullies". Grow some nads and realize life is cruel. Name one other nation that has so much PDSD. Give him his day in court and kill the punk.
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

Gib's Son is offline ARP Committee/Professional Member*
    Quote Originally Posted by Gib's Son View Post

My 2cents, this is what we get for raising a bunch of pansies that are afraid of, and taught, to report "bullies". Grow some nads and realize life is cruel. Name one other nation that has so much PDSD. Give him his day in court and kill the punk.
    Hey Print...are you looking for that old Fender logo?
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

Quote Originally Posted by printer2 View Post
    So you are saying he did not want to go on a killing spree? That 20 is not enough, that a highly trained soldier should have killed 50 before feeling he had enough? The Afghans think there is more to the story, some are saying that there as more than one soldier.
    Funny how we so quickly forget Major Nidal Hasan the Muslim psychiatrist who killed 13 and wounded 32 at Ft Hood. The Muslims didn't apologize for that and he was carrying out the will of Islam. Just a reality check here. What the soldier did was terrible and I'm in favor of a summary execution but so it should be with Major Hasan also. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by Gib's Son View Post

But you know how rumors spread and can be dangerous. The 15 year old that survived a shot to the leg said there were more soldiers and neighbors said it was a bunch of drunken ones. Not a good thing if it gets traction.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast