Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

U.S Soldier goes Ape in Aphganistan

Kills women and children.

This not going to go over very well with the Muslims.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-17330205
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

He needs to be put in chains and immediately turned over to the local afghan authorities.

Anything short of this will do nothing but further aggravate the situation.

Yes.... that is harsh.... but its the only right thing to do. Sending him back to the US for trial will only further endanger our guys and gals still there.

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    He needs to be put in chains and immediately turned over to the local afghan authorities.

Yes.... that is harsh.... but its the only right thing to do. Sending him back to the US for trial will only further endanger our guys and gals still there.
    Put him on trial there, turn him over for punishment and above all else get everyone out of that Miserable country FAST because it's gonna hit the fan.

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post

Well hey at least he didn't burn the Koran., He deserves and will get a fair trial and if found guilty the death penalty should be on the table. Having said that we should just get the hell out of that cesspool of radical Muslims and their Koran. Just bomb the place as needed. By the way the **** already has hit the fan when we burned their Satanic book the Koran by accident. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

I agree we should leave Glenn..... but I see no reason to bomb the place.

Bombing afghanastan does nothing but hurt innocent people. And it wastes taxpayer money.

There just isnt anything to bomb there.......lol Its a rock.

Id throw that guy to the wolves and just forget about him.

Maybe this soldier will be the one that gets the US out of there!!!!!.
    Never argue with a crazy man.

One never knows, maybe he saved countless lives in the future by taking out these people.

Maybe Saint Michael told him to do it.

If it happened in the name of Allah it would be ok right?
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

http://blogs.reuters.com/david-rohde...is-backfiring/

239 covert CIA sanctioned drone attacks in three years.
    Signature strikes are also killing civilians.
    FEN

this coward didnt do it in the name of the lord....thats for sure.

And if you notice...he didnt stick around to face the consequences or didnt turn himself into the local police....... he high tailed it back to mama..... his base....where he knows they will get his ass back home pronto and he will get justice from the american legal system which will sympathize with him and give him a few years of mental counseling and then put his sorry no good killing ass back on the street.

If I was on duty right now......Id be doing everything in my power to put his ass into the hands of the afghan police.

The afghans may be our enemy.....but this guy has endangered a lot of good american people by his selfish actions.

Why couldnt he just go after his CO or something..... frag a lieutenant.... go after some afghan soldiers or policemen........

why women and children......???

You act as if this is something new. Governments around the world, including our own kill innocent people all the time...men, women, children..they don't care.
    We will even kill our own troops if we must, and lie to cover it up.

IN WWII , allied forces would fire bomb entire cities. Im sure there weren't any innocent civilians there though.

I think for each one of our soldiers deaths caused by the enemy, we should drag 10 of their people (doesn't matter who) out into the village square and execute them.
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

There is a defined pattern in this.

We look on it as removing an enemy.

They look on it as an attack on their way of life.

These people are not educated and can easily be pushed.

This is like Tomahawks up to 2000.
    FEN

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    I think for each one of our soldiers deaths caused by the enemy, we should drag 10 of their people (doesn't matter who) out into the village square and execute them.
    In their own country, they have a right to resist. We are occupiers, if you haven't noticed.

I want to see our enemies drivin before us and hear the lamentation of the women! (Conan said this is best)
    First we need to conquer, then we occupy...not the other way around.
    -- Confucius

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast