Ahhh.....Seattle

You have got to read this. I do believe she would make a good obama cabinet member as she can back pedal faster then a flea jumping on a dog!

BUT, the exciting part is yet to be seen. LOOK below for the video about the lady who married a building.

BTW, yes, that is me in the back ground of the video in the skirt and puffy boots. What a turn on I am......................................

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1324421.html
    "The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers it can bribe the public with the public's own money.
    - Alexis de Toqueville, 1835

wow, you guys really don't get enough sun light?

Now that I think about it, she should move to NYC. She would fit right in, hell, no one would even notice her
    BEING AN ADULT

is the dumbest thing I have ever done

She's really cute though. I'd let her eat kimshee (sp?) in my bed, especially on a cloudy/rainy day.
    The picture in my avatar is of the Houston Ship Channel and was taken from my backyard. I like to sit outside and slap mosquitos while watching countless supertankers, barges and cargo ships of every shape and size carry all sorts of deadly toxins to and fro. It's really beautiful at times.....just don't eat the three eyed fish....

`. .` .>(((>

`... `. .` .>(((>

.` .>(((>

LMAOSHMSFOAIDMT

Quote Originally Posted by Cooked View Post
    She's really cute though. I'd let her eat kimshee (sp?) in my bed, especially on a cloudy/rainy day.
    Ahhhh.....you're weird.....

Quote Originally Posted by Cooked View Post
    You mean me in the mini skirt? Or her? I hear she's already married.

Frankly I'd never settle for less than marrying a 6 story office building with a central chiller. But that's just me.
    "The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers it can bribe the public with the public's own money.

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaT View Post
    You mean me in the mini skirt? Or her? I hear she's already married.

Frankly I'd never settle for less than marrying a 6 story office building with a central chiller. But that's just me.
    I thought you were packing up and going on a road trip?
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

Seattle?, oh you mean SanFrancisco north.
    Never argue with a crazy man.

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaT View Post
    ........Frankly I'd never settle for less than marrying a 6 story office building with a central chiller. But that's just me.
    Dude, I was serious about the cute Asian girl but if a 6 story with a big ole badass system showed up I'd reconsider. You never know, a 6 story in Seattle could be full of cute and educated Asian girls....especially in Seattle. Been there a few dozen times.
    The picture in my avatar is of the Houston Ship Channel and was taken from my backyard. I like to sit outside and slap mosquitos while watching countless supertankers, barges and cargo ships of every shape and size carry all sorts of deadly toxins to and fro. It's really beautiful at times.....just don't eat the three eyed fish....

`. .` .>(((>

`... `. .` .>(((>

.` .>(((>

LMAOSHMSFOAIDMT

Quote Originally Posted by Gib's Son View Post
    I thought you were packing up and going on a road trip?
    I did. Here's the quick:
    Got run outta my shop..investors buying, raising rents beyond reason.

Sold what I could, gave away the rest.

Purchased a 12' trailer and packed up what fit.

Hooked to my service van and off I go.

Yeepeee, I'm out of Seattle..although I have a customer list you guys would kill for.
    S
    pend 4 days in Spokane visting old service buddy cause I know I'll never be back this way again.

Drive this beautiful country looking to start a new life with "my people."

Took 12 days including the Spokane stop and talking to as many folks as I can to see how the US is doing.

Get to Florida. It's sunny and warm.

Looking around and talking to lots of folks including the HVAC types.

See entire neighborhoods empty of familys and home owners..depressing & very sad.

Four days there and I get his with a sinus infection.

End up in the emergency room twice. Referred to a doctor.

See doctor 4 times and she tells me I'm not going to be able to live in Florida.

What?

She repeats.

I say "What" again.

She says I'm lucky cause I can move back to where I just moved from!

"What" I say again.

So I stay about one month longer and sinuses get worse.

So off I go except now I have to travel the southern route to avoid the snowed in passes.

Get to Ashland, Oregon and my new rebuilt $3,800 transmission goes out again.

So I nurse my van/trailer back straight to Seattle...and the rest is history.

Quit laughing.....................