Another New guy to the Site!

Hybrid View

Wink Another New guy to the Site!

Hi Everyone! I'm call Toronto home where it's a Blistering 60 F this week which is"Crazy" for this time of year. I own a small HVAC/R and Electrical Comapany with my father thats been Serving Toronto for 35 years, I hold my Tech 1, Electrical and Refrigeration Licence. I'm new to Fourms so be kind, and if not you know where to Go! Looking forward to share some Crazy Stories and Reading your Posts.

Stay out of TROUBLE and TAKE CARE EH!

Welcome! New to any forums or just this one? If new to any forums they all have some "knot heads" as my wife says, and this one is no different. Just have to let some of it go and pay no attention. But there are some very knowledgeable folks in here that make it worth sticking around. Sit back, enjoy, and chime in when ready!

Thanks for the welcome, ya i'm new to any forum. One of my employees told me about the site and he loves it, since he started visiting he has asked a million questions. Good Stuff it shows that the site is making a difference and peaking some interests. Thanks again and take care!

You forgot to add your #1 employee told you about this site.
    Welcome

Welcome EH!
    Get your posts up to 15 and apply for PRO....
    good to have more Canadians here....
    Never give up; Never surrender!