Trane wiring diagram

Hi,
    Can anyone point me to where I could find a wiring diagram for a Trane TWE036c140a0. The fan motor won't stop running, and I've got a mess of wires around the relay.
    My Best Always,
    Ray in Tex

Fan manager?

how old is it?

heres one document for it
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by gravity View Post
    heres one document for it
    Yep, fan manager!

It's about 15 years old. It has a 10 pin relay, and I just want to make sure wiring is correct before I condemn relay. It has obviously been worked on over the years; many pigtails.

Quote Originally Posted by KB Cool View Post
    Fan manager?
    cut the red cap pull relay out rewire g and common to relay all the other stuff the same will work

What if

Quote Originally Posted by ctn View Post
    cut the red cap pull relay out rewire g and common to relay all the other stuff the same will work
    there is more than 1 red wire?
    GO NAVY, BEAT ARMY!

A DECADE OF DOMINANCE! +2

Quote Originally Posted by ctn View Post
    Yeah, you can do that. But, i'd just change the part, charge accordingly and keep the 80 second fan off delay as the manufacturer intended. In a pinch, your way will work too.

Hey guys,
    Thanks for input,
    took red off (24) and cool does energize and fan comes on. It doesn't run all the time. Heat, however does not bring fan on. There is no sequencer, but contactor. High voltage has been messed with. My schematic does not include wiring diagram for factory items. Could someone pls include diagram or suggestions. Wiring old electric furnaces from scratch is not my strength. I don't understand how from what I see how fan could come on with heat with the 940 relay. What signal is going to make fan come on from 940 in heat when g and common energize coil?

tstat must call for fan on in heat with this unit was the stat changed? if so prodram for it to turn on blower in heat

Thanks for suggestion, will check, trying to find install manual for this Hunter therm to check settings, but element contactor is not engaging in heat either with 27 vac to heat terminal.

If i had $124.00 for every time i have seen one of those old time delay relays from trane do that i would be................ my boss? hee hee.
    They also have another one on some of the 2/4TGB models that doesn't resemble a traditional relay at all, more like a small solid sate device, i have seen these do the exact same thing. over engineered garbage... what was wrong with just a regular relay anyway?