Thread: Finally!

Smile

Well none of you know who I am probably, but I have been lurking in the corners of these forums for a little over a year now. I am in my last month of tech school for HVAC service, and have been avidly been searching for a job in the field for almost 2 months now. Every place I went to same old story, no expirience outside of school, no job. I can not even count on both my hands how many interviews I went through. Well a huge weight was just lifted of my shoulders.

I finally got lucky and Sears put me on. Now I know I have seen a few threads on here about Sears, and for the most part they have been negative. But hey its a start. Decent pay and full benefits right away. So I really can't complain. I start in two weeks, and can't wait! Now its time to sit back and have a few brews and celebrate!

HINT , put the beers down & start reading some tec books about the equipment you will br working on.

when your new you cant be pickey. ignore any negative report you may have read even if it is true. give them and the customer 100%. remember just cause your out of school the learning never stops. the main thing is to enjoy it, attitude will reflex on it.

Hey Jeff,

If you are interested in moving to eastern South Dakota, I might have a position for you.

thanks

Where abouts in eastern South Dakota are you located?

Jeff:

I see you went to Dunwoody. I graduated from Dunwoody in 1973.

Several contractors in the Black Hills are looking for technicians. In the Rapid City area. A beautiful place to live and the weather is milder than in Minnesota. I was born and raised in Minnesota and would never move back there. The Black Hills area is far nicer.

We are in Clark, about 30 miles west of Watertown. I think is about a 3 hour drive from your place.

Well I don't think I could leave the area. If anyrhing I want to go north. I love Minnesota and am in no hurry to leave it. You just can not beat snowmobiling along the north shore, or camping and fishing in the boundry waters.