Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by freemind View Post
    Thank you.

John may not afford me the same, but, I don't care if he does or not. I would happily trade places with him.

John may not be willing to walk in my shoes and have the same experiences I have had, but it is nice he can rush to judement anyway.

HA

This ain't our first rodeo now, is it?

I've read dozens of your posts.....your feelings toward employers (specifically and in general) are pretty clear.

We're all a bunch of lying crooks out to get the best of you.....

As far as trading places.....you want what I have? Do what I do.....
    Technical incompetence is NOT a sales tool....

Quote Originally Posted by John Markl View Post
    HA

This ain't our first rodeo now, is it?

I've read dozens of your posts.....your feelings toward employers (specifically and in general) are pretty clear.

We're all a bunch of lying crooks out to get the best of you.....

As far as trading places.....you want what I have? Do what I do.....
    Likewise, if you want to tell me I am seeing things in way which they are NOT, walk a mile in my shoes.

I see most everything the way YOU do John. I just happen to vigorusly disagree on a few points of employee treatment. So get over it already.

Quote Originally Posted by Peztoy View Post
    So people lie. Confronting them just takes up to much energy. And if you actually got them to say
    "your right. I'm a rotten sob liar. You got me."
    Well now what are going to do with that? Nothing.

Generally, when a liar is called out, they tend to stop lying to you. They don't like the embarassment of being called out.

No he doesn't

Not for nothing, it seems like youre a little miffed about the partnership.

Bottom line is, you dont like your boss, you feel youre being slighted? Leave! Go start your own thing, do whatever. If you're not going to do any of the above, then to put it bluntly, quit b1tchin!

If you have your hand in the fire, complaining about being burnt, and you dont move your hand, you deserve the burn!
    Every customer you take for granted today will be someone else's tomorrow.

Generally, when a liar is called out, they tend to stop lying to you. They don't like the embarassment of being called out.
    I don't know about that.
    Just like a leopard can't change its spots. A liar won't stop lying.
    A complainer will always complain.
    ENJOY THE RIDE

As an employee we have two choices about how a company is run about the owner of the company
    1 stay
    2 leave
    www.vetopropac.com - The best tool bags on the market - The offical tool bag of choice by techs everywhere

Arguing with some people is like wrestling a pig - eventually you realise the pig actually enjoys it

Gonads serve a useful purpose but are no substitute for brains

The boss ought to keep his personnal income personnal and if he dosn't I would question motives.

sounds like normal boss talk to me. I wouldn't get worked up about it. I used to hear the same things, and my friends hear it from their bosses, and so on. He may honestly believe he is telling the truth. I had a boss write on paper what he thought I made, package, what the van is worth, etc. I looked at him and laughed, I said if I was making this I wouldn't be asking for a raise.
    I STARTED WITH NOTHING, AND I STILL HAVE MOST OF IT!

Personally, I couldn't care less what the boss makes. Why even discuss it?

Quote Originally Posted by allstar08 View Post
    sounds like normal boss talk to me. I wouldn't get worked up about it. I used to hear the same things, and my friends hear it from their bosses, and so on. He may honestly believe he is telling the truth. I had a boss write on paper what he thought I made, package, what the van is worth, etc. I looked at him and laughed, I said if I was making this I wouldn't be asking for a raise.
    Well, I wouldn't get worked up about it if it weren't always a subject of conversation with him. He is bringing it up once a month. I have to wonder, if he knows he should be paying me better, but uses the discussion as a way to "head it off at the pass".

as far as compensation, he tries that too. He tries telling me that it costs him DOUBLE my hourly wage. He claimed taxes, UE insurance and workers comp made it double. Not true. We don't get ANY benefits what-so-ever so there is nothing to figure in there either.

I know what value I bring to work everyday. I am not a dummy. It takes three people to replace me. I'm not joking or being a braggert. I am good at what I do.

What exactly do you do? Freemind no disrespect, but sounds to me you will never be happy at your present employment. I think it is time to move on. No benefits sounds like a bad situation. I guess it's hard when you have other people in your life to worry about. Hopefully times will get better and there will be more opportunities for you. Good luck.
    You need to put the phone down and get back to work!

I know what value I bring to work everyday. I am not a dummy. It takes three people to replace me. I'm not joking or being a braggert. I am good at what I do.
    Then you shouldn't have any trouble at all, finding alternate employment.

Why stay someplace that makes you miserable? Unless you're into masochism?
    Technical incompetence is NOT a sales tool....

Quote Originally Posted by jnsrose View Post
    What exactly do you do? Freemind no disrespect, but sounds to me you will never be happy at your present employment. I think it is time to move on. No benefits sounds like a bad situation. I guess it's hard when you have other people in your life to worry about. Hopefully times will get better and there will be more opportunities for you. Good luck.
    Currently, I work in AG. I raise steers for contracts to processing plants.

I was happy once. For about the first three years. Liked what I did, and looked forward to coming to work everyday. Not so much anymore. The hurtles and challenges have went from occationally, to miserable everyday.

I am hoping that school works to my favor, and I can get a decent job in HVAC this summer.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast