Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910
    Quote Originally Posted by freemind View Post
    You just don't impress me....
    Oh.....God......my......life......is......ruined.. .....

Technical incompetence is NOT a sales tool....

Quote Originally Posted by #1CDNTECH View Post
    This Thread was a Good Read
    How is he a "Pro Member" If he has to Take classes and doesnt work in the HVAC/R Field?
    Because I met the qualifacations.

Dear John.....since this is "Good Friday", I'll say a silent prayer for you............................................... .................................................. .................................................. ....................."May you someday know as much as Freemind".........Oh dear lord...........................

Quote Originally Posted by wahoo View Post
    Dear John.....since this is "Good Friday", I'll say a silent prayer for you............................................... .................................................. .................................................. ....................."May you someday know as much as Freemind".........Oh dear lord...........................
    I don't know everything, nor have I ever claimed to.

Life is an education. Learning should never stop, even when you leave school or college.

But, you'll never learn anything if you got it in your head, that you are the "expert" when it comes to anything. Somebody will come along shortly and prove you wrong. And you'll never learn a thing, if you don't listen to those that know more than you.

I'd listen to the advice of someone who knows how to climb the ladder, before I would the guy who is stuck on the first wrung. The people who excell at anything they put their minds to do, are the ones that are wiser than those who are mediocre and are "stuck" in what they do.

Hmm

starting a business is simple.....you go to the sec. of state's office, you pay the fee, register the name, then you go to the tax department and get a FIN. bango, you're in business!!

staying that way is the hard part!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910