We need women to vote Republican.

If we're going to boot Obama, we need to have more women on our side. Unfortunately, this means Gingrich and Santorum can't be the Republican candidate.

http://www.dickmorris.com/blog/dont-...v-lunch-alert/
    Vacuum Technology:
    CRUD = Contamination Resulting in Undesirable Deposits.
    CRAPP = Contamination Resulting in Additional Partial Pressure.

Change your vacuum pump oil now.

Test. Testing, 1,2,3.

You think?

I didn't even need to read your link to know that.

But Try telling that to a guy with a gun in one hand and a bible in the other.

Thats one of the reasons I've been saying all along its Romney or Obama. And even Romney will have a very hard time beating the big O.

Even the most so called constitutional conservative is married to a liberal. It's what's called the Mothering instinct.

Republicans are in the wrong butt-kicking contest:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politi...M1R_story.html
    Vacuum Technology:
    CRUD = Contamination Resulting in Undesirable Deposits.
    CRAPP = Contamination Resulting in Additional Partial Pressure.

Change your vacuum pump oil now.

Test. Testing, 1,2,3.

Quote Originally Posted by newoldtech View Post
    You think?

But Try telling that to a guy with a gun in one hand and a bible in the other.
    Come on....guns and bibles? Really? You still using those two words in the same sentance? Are you people still stuck on that? Is that your thinking? Take a look around this country, that is so insignificant as to be ridiculous to mention anymore. We are in deeper ca ca than that. Romney is Charlie Brown. It's been tried, doesn't work. Good luck with that.....
    Tough times don't last...Tough people do.

Midnight Sun Astrophotography

Depending on where you are looking for answers is Santorum a problem for "women"
    In the latest Associated Press survey, the former Pennsylvania senator is doing well with Republican women.
    http://prospect.org/article/women-santorum

Gingrich is another story;
    Women abandon Gingrich this time, by 22-point margin.

http://dailycaller.com/2012/01/31/wo...#ixzz1pbQccTpU

In other words, Democrat women are not going to vote for any Republican, so just dismiss them all together. Independents and Republican women may see Gingrich as a bit of a sleezebag...with good reason. Santorum, on the other hand, is not threat to Independents or Republican woman.

Santorum's personal beliefs about abortion and family lifestyles is just that; his personal belief.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Funny but true
    Last edited by glennac; 03-19-2012 at 06:46 PM.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Democrats look at people as groups, conservatives look at people as people.....
    Tough times don't last...Tough people do.

Midnight Sun Astrophotography

Quote Originally Posted by tunnel_rat View Post
    Democrats look at people as groups, conservatives look at people as people.....
    Well stated. It is exceptionall silly to think that Repubicans ever had the vote of homosexual organizations or womens organizations or Hispanic organizations of Black organizations. All of these organizations are leftist.

However, there are homosexual, Hispanic, women and Black Republicans.

I'm not quite sure why someone claiming to be a conservative is posting leftist propaganda cartoons, though;
    Mike Luckovich, the liberal cartoonist for "The Atlanta Journal-Constitution," earned a chuckle from CNN anchor Miles O’Brien by claiming that "80 percent of the priesthood" is gay.
    http://newsbusters.org/node/8146#ixzz1pbjGTu7e

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Well stated. It is exceptionall silly to think that Repubicans ever had the vote of homosexual organizations or womens organizations or Hispanic organizations of Black organizations. All of these organizations are leftist.

However, there are homosexual, Hispanic, women and Black Republicans.
    Of course there are a lot more striaght White women who vote Republican like my sister and then there is my wife who thinks women shouldn't vote.. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Of course there are a lot more striaght White women who vote Republican like my sister and then there is my wife who thinks women shouldn't vote.. Thank you, thank you very much
    Why are you quoting leftist propaganda cartoons?

Mike Luckovich, the liberal cartoonist for "The Atlanta Journal-Constitution," earned a chuckle from CNN anchor Miles O’Brien by claiming that "80 percent of the priesthood" is gay.

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Why are you quoting leftist propaganda cartoons?

Hey robo I don't care if he is Karl Marx, if he makes a good joke and it is funny I laugh at it. lighten up there. Of course I dislike Liberals and hate communists and Marxists but that doesn't mean when someone makes a funny joke it and it is not shall we say over the top and insults my beliefs I can't enjoy it. Gees.

Now I didn't realize he was that radical who says that 80% of all priests are gay. I think he has moved into my shall we say my despise with extreme prejudice list. Sounds like he is an anti Christian. Thanks for the heads up on that. Thank you, thank you very much
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Hey robo I don't care if he is Karl Marx, if he makes a good joke and it is funny I laugh at it. lighten up there. Of course I dislike Liberals and hate communists and Marxists but that doesn't mean when someone makes a funny joke it and it is not shall we say over the top and insults my beliefs I can't enjoy it. Gees.

Now I didn't realize he was that radical who says that 80% of all priests are gay. I think he has moved into my shall we say my despise with extreme prejudice list. Sounds like he is an anti Christian. Thanks for the heads up on that. Thank you, thank you very much
    The cartoon is only funny to liberals because conservatives understand that Republicans are not trying to appease all of those leftist organizations.