+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Its in there

Post Likes

Its in there

Went on a call for a boiler relief valve leaking. Another tech put in the relief valve last week. I guess he thought the relief valve just went bad on its own, because I had to change the expansion tank.
    Anyway, the old man customer made me move all his junk, then put it back.
    Jason

Post Likes
    Brilliant. Somebodys' bright idea.

Post Likes
    I do not move their crap unless they know they are paying me to do it and I accept no liability if something is damaged!!!!

I would like to ask them " do you leave the stuff under the sink when a plumber comes?"
    The Food Stamp Program, administered by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, is proud to be distributing the greatest amount of free meals and stamps EVER.
    Meanwhile, the National Park Service, administered by the U.S. Department of the Interior, asks us to "Please Do Not Feed the Animals". Their stated reason for this policy "... the animals become dependent on handouts and will not learn to take care of themselves."
    from an excerpt by Paul Jacob in Sun City, AZ

Post Likes
    I find situations like this disrespectful. I wonder what the old man did for a live. I guess he thinks our time is not important.

Countless time is wasted waiting or moving stuff that should have been moved when they where waiting on me to ring their door bell.

And they also need to put their dogs in a room that I don't need to be in.
    Beware of advice given by some guy on the Internet.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by pacnw View Post
    I do not move their crap unless they know they are paying me to do it and I accept no liability if something is damaged!!!!

I would like to ask them " do you leave the stuff under the sink when a plumber comes?"
    I didn't ask that, but I have asked if there is a crappy litter box in their work place.
    Jason

Post Likes
    It would still be there leaking... I don't move peoples junk.

Capt. Retard would be moving that old mans stuff with my boot up his ass for not checking the expansion tank.
    UA LU189

Post Likes
    I move stuff for little old ladies and Gentlemen.

Post Likes
    The company I work for has a policy of not touching customer's property in a situation like that. You break it, you bought it.
    Not as lean, not as mean, but I'm still a hardcore, ass-kicking, hard charging Marine! Oohrah!

Post Likes
    99 percent of the time its junk untill you break it then it's an antique.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by coilcleaner View Post
    99 percent of the time its junk untill you break it then it's an antique.
    Or a priceless family heirloom which really isn't 'priceless' when they tell the boss it will cost $5k to replace that old picture frame that was laying next to the furnace.
    UA LU189

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by zw17 View Post
    Or a priceless family heirloom which really isn't 'priceless' when they tell the boss it will cost $5k to replace that old picture frame that was laying next to the furnace.
    Or "That broken garden rake was my Great Great Grandfathers from Ireland!" Swear to God that happened to me about two years ago. Other than blazing saddles, he was the first black irishman named carter that I have ever met!?

Post Likes
    Except for the occasional "hoarder", where simply moving something would be like spitting in the ocean, most people I've run across will move their own stuff. But why do they always wait until you get there to do it?
    Tough times don't last...Tough people do.

Midnight Sun Astrophotography

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in