Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by flange View Post
    not a joke, just trying to put it out there in a different way so maybe someone would come along and find it. Trying to help my good man. sometimes reading the words on the page in a different light gives folks a nod to an idea, plus it bumps it for you.
    Cool thank-you

Quote Originally Posted by zw17 View Post
    Are you looking to volunteer to get your foot in the door with the trade or a company, or are doing it out of the kindness of your heart?
    No I'm already in the trade doing service work but I like helping people out and really love what I do.

I am blown away by the lack of response to this. There must be guys in beantown who do this sort of thing.

Im not sure what your in residential or commercial but i have to say if you want to help do as i do and put a flyer up at church there are a lot of senior people that are low on cash and live on a fixed incomes that have furnaces and a/c units that are in need of maintenance but do not have the money to pay for parts and service, and do not trust anybody with good reason!! as you know their are a lot of hacks and scum bags in this trade.

Quote Originally Posted by timebuilder View Post
    I thought that Canada put up barriers to folks from the states coming up to work. Isn't that true?
    Nope, not at all. There is so much work needed on the oil fields that the trades can't keep up. Being such a cold place, Calgary heating and air con workers are in big demand.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12