Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 13 of 18

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    459

    Looking for volunteer work

    I've been wanting to do some volunteer work for a little while now but don't know how to go about doing that? All suggestions welcome.

    If anyone on here from the Boston area does any volunteer hvac work I'd love to help.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    brooklyn ny
    Posts
    103
    come on there is a lot of churches need yo help in bean town why not.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    459
    Quote Originally Posted by seemungaln View Post
    come on there is a lot of churches need yo help in bean town why not.
    What?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    brooklyn ny
    Posts
    103
    you can joint the cause if you want too

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    459
    Quote Originally Posted by seemungaln View Post
    you can joint the cause if you want too
    yes I would love to "joint" a cause. But you didn't help me with my question. I am looking for how and where and maybe a member to tag along with.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    378
    May be hard to find due to liability issues. Let them pay you to volunteer, that would take care of that!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    7,314
    Anyone in Boston doing volunteer work? if so , member here would like to voluteer his time, but doesn't know how to go about doing this. If you arecurrently a volunteer at any organization in or around the boston metro area, please contact Frostybeer above.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    459
    Quote Originally Posted by flange View Post
    Anyone in Boston doing volunteer work? if so , member here would like to voluteer his time, but doesn't know how to go about doing this. If you arecurrently a volunteer at any organization in or around the boston metro area, please contact Frostybeer above.
    Is that a joke or are you serious?

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by FrostyBeer View Post
    I've been wanting to do some volunteer work for a little while now but don't know how to go about doing that? All suggestions welcome.

    If anyone on here from the Boston area does any volunteer hvac work I'd love to help.
    How about Habitats for Humanity. They always seem to have projects going on.

    Looking for work in hvac Calgary might be your place.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Southeastern Pa
    Posts
    16,998
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisRich View Post
    How about Habitats for Humanity. They always seem to have projects going on.

    Looking for work in hvac Calgary might be your place.
    I thought that Canada put up barriers to folks from the states coming up to work. Isn't that true?
    [Avatar photo from a Florida training accident. Everyone walked away.]
    2 Tim 3:16-17

    RSES CMS, HVAC Electrical Specialist

    AOP Forum Rules:







  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by timebuilder View Post
    I thought that Canada put up barriers to folks from the states coming up to work. Isn't that true?
    Nope, not at all. There is so much work needed on the oil fields that the trades can't keep up. Being such a cold place, Calgary heating and air con workers are in big demand.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    7,314
    not a joke, just trying to put it out there in a different way so maybe someone would come along and find it. Trying to help my good man. sometimes reading the words on the page in a different light gives folks a nod to an idea, plus it bumps it for you.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    459
    Quote Originally Posted by flange View Post
    not a joke, just trying to put it out there in a different way so maybe someone would come along and find it. Trying to help my good man. sometimes reading the words on the page in a different light gives folks a nod to an idea, plus it bumps it for you.
    Cool thank-you

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event