Anyone from Southern california have any dealings or worked for them?

Looking around for a new company..has anyone ever had any dealings with Alliance Industrial Refrigeration or work(ed) for them? Is it a company worth checking out?

send me your resume, Im looking for a tech right now, do you have experience?

9 years experience. Drove an orange pumpkin for 5 years as an A/C and refrigeration mechanic. (If you work in southern Ca, you will know what company I am talking about). what areas of the field do you service?

We are a commercial service company specializing in Restaurant service and Hospital service. Hvac, Ice machines,water cooled refrigeration. We are based out of Riverside band service the inland empire,orange county,and dabble in L.A. county we don't do any industrial

Emailed you my resume this morning. Let me know if you didnt get it. I think I've figured out what company it is. You're off of Monroe?

I never got it and no we are not off Monroe send me the email and I will tell to the company name I just dont want to post it on this message board.