+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Imperial Salamander

Post Likes

Imperial Salamander

Just hooked up a brand new Imp. salamander for one of my accounts. It was factory converted to LP gas. Unit fires fine and customer is very happy with it. Only issue is the pilot lights. They have a tendency to blow out. There has to be an adjustment for them, but I'm having trouble locating the adjustment. As it's already in place on a shelf above the range and is a pain to get to, where are the adjustments located. Owner's manual shows nothing.
    One way to outthink people is to make them think you think. They'll think you're not really thinking what you're trying to get them to think you think...........

Post Likes
    This needs to be moved to the commercial food equipment section.
    There should be a adjustment on the gas manifold right next to the burner valves.
    http://acfwb.com/

"The best preparation for good work tomorrow is to do good work today"

Post Likes
    oops,,,,I posted in the wrong place,Senior Moment,,,,aw heck,,,I have senior months!
    One way to outthink people is to make them think you think. They'll think you're not really thinking what you're trying to get them to think you think...........

Post Likes
    Whats a salamander in the cooking world? We have a tube type kerosene burning open area space heating device called a salamander. I heard talk of one but haven't seen it.
    In GOD We Trust

Post Likes
    Does it make roast salamander?
    Every customer you take for granted today will be someone else's tomorrow.

Post Likes
    Imperial calls em a "crossfire Broiler". The restaurant guys call em Salamanders. They use it to cook oysters in the shell, and when they are cooked they pop open. They are delicious. We just build a fire down on the beach and sit em on a log by the fire and open them that way. You can also steam em or if you really wanna stink the house up, do em in the oven broiler.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in