Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Im off today, these people just came to my house, after my dog almost ate threw the glass door to get to them, I went outside not knowing yet who they were, I told them I was a Scientologist and was well on my way to shedding the psychic influences of the evil alien Xenu, they handed me their pamphlet and were on their way

Tell um

give me your home address and I'll come over whenever I need some religon. Right now I'm too busy.
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

Gezzz another JW thread. We needed one like we need another 9MM thread. :eek"

I dont remember any other JW threads, either way its fun to mess with them, Ive told them Im jewish before also, that gets them on their way too.

Well, we have some as members here. The ones that came to your door don't make up the entire church.

They're harmless, although annoying to me. I don't push my religion on you, kindly don't push yours on me.
    If everything was always done "by the book"....the book would never change.

They dress nicely.

I didnt start this to bash anyone, I have nothing against the JW, just had some fun with a few of them who showed up at my door uninvited, thats all

Well, I did take a few liberties with this I admit just to see how long it would take to for it to get moved. When my post are remotely related to the ARP section, they immediately get blasted over there

Originally posted by swampfox
    Im off today, these people just came to my house, after my dog almost ate threw the glass door to get to them, I went outside not knowing yet who they were, I told them I was a Scientologist and was well on my way to shedding the psychic influences of the evil alien Xenu, they handed me their pamphlet and were on their way

hummm..... Im suprised they didnt start running away in fear that you might have Tom Cruise in your house jumping up and down on your couch claiming how much more he knows about everything then anybody else. lol

I act like Im sick and sneeze all over them.
    "Politicians are the lowest form of life on Earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician"

- General George S. Patton

Originally posted by smokin68
    They're harmless, although annoying to me. I don't push my religion on you, kindly don't push yours on me.

Originally posted by James 3528
    When my post are remotely related to the ARP section, they immediately get blasted over there
    That's where I thought it was going, when I clicked on it to read it...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast