Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 40 to 49 of 49
  1. #40
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Long Beach, CA
    Posts
    3,437
    If we were going after the people responsible for 911 we should have invaded Saudi Arabia. And, when we first went into Afghanistan we had zero evidence that Bin Laden was behind it. It wasn’t until months later that we found some tapes in a house over there that slightly implicated Bin Laden. The real reason we went into Afghanistan is for the pipeline, and for that reason we will never leave.

    As for Iraq, we were responsible for Sadam invading Kuwait. We could have stopped it but instead encouraged him to invade just so we could crush his army for Israel. The second invasion was an in-your-face ridiculous war.

  2. #41
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,253
    That's true, judging from the nationality of most of them. Can't go into Saudi arabia tho, US needs their oil.

  3. #42
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Florida Panhandle
    Posts
    4,395
    Quote Originally Posted by SolarMike View Post
    I think Afghanistan, as it played out was a mistake as well. No one has ever successfully conquered it and by the looks of it we won't either. We will leave in defeat just like the Russians and everyone else before them.
    And were going to crash just like the USSR did, but then that was in the design of it all, so nothing new there.

    Americans are in denial of what criminal element is running this country. Deep down we all know that this stinks to high heaven, but we go on with out lifes, yea we ***** about it, but we collectivly dont have the moral terpitute to hang ass our a$$ out there, and do something about it.

    Think about this.....

    We had a president assasinated to bring on a political coupe, they then assasinated his brother, for he was going to expose them, years later they assasinated his son for the same reason.

    Hell there are still people today that believe it was a lone nut that killed those two, and the claim that Jr couldnt fly a plane in the dark...

    read my signature

    Roy
    "The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"

  4. #43
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    329
    Quote Originally Posted by royc View Post
    And were going to crash just like the USSR did, but then that was in the design of it all, so nothing new there.

    Americans are in denial of what criminal element is running this country. Deep down we all know that this stinks to high heaven, but we go on with out lifes, yea we ***** about it, but we collectivly dont have the moral terpitute to hang ass our a$$ out there, and do something about it.

    Think about this.....

    We had a president assasinated to bring on a political coupe, they then assasinated his brother, for he was going to expose them, years later they assasinated his son for the same reason.

    Hell there are still people today that believe it was a lone nut that killed those two, and the claim that Jr couldnt fly a plane in the dark...

    read my signature

    Roy
    Why didn't they kill Ted Kennedy too, then?

  5. #44
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    SE Michigan
    Posts
    17,996
    Roy is correct...you should listen to what he is saying and look into it yourself so you expand your brain.
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.

    Theodore Roosevelt

  6. #45
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,253
    Quote Originally Posted by dudeabides View Post
    Why didn't they kill Ted Kennedy too, then?
    Cause Arnie would get mad. Can you say T4

  7. #46
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    329
    Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Roy is correct...you should listen to what he is saying and look into it yourself so you expand your brain.
    It's just a question...Maybe you could tell me. Help me expand my brain.

  8. #47
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    SE Michigan
    Posts
    17,996
    I could tell you, but you will learn more looking into it on your own, and may come across many other interesting facts on the way.

    Make a topic when you have and we can discuss it further.
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.

    Theodore Roosevelt

  9. #48
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    bedford ind
    Posts
    1,091
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    The Democrats have really screwed this country over for the last 47 years since we got LBJ. They have destroyed our way of life, our culture and our morals. Good job you all.

    It has gotten so PC that we can't even question the authenticity of the fake birth certificate of our commie president. We can't even say that we are proud of our heritage, culture and race if Caucasian without being called racist and everyone one else can do it and have special days, months, etc set aside for them.

    You know Black History month, PR day, Semper Cinco De Mayo, etc. Getting just sick and tired of it all. We are vilified on a daily bases by the commie loving press, Marxist teachers and professors in our tax supported schools and by the socialist Democrats. Just had to spout off here. Sorry, Thank you, thank you very much

  10. #49
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    bedford ind
    Posts
    1,091
    Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    I think it maybe to late. The power brokers are all ready in place.

    If NObama gets re-elected, he WILL complete the destruction of our country.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event