Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dudeabides View Post
    If this were true, those partisan jerks in congress couldn't help themselves. If it were true, you'd hear more congressmen and senators talking about it. Do you think 9-11 was an inside job too? Maybe Obama was on the plane, bailed out at the last second, and then ran for President?
    You're crazy, right?

You're arguing with a birther using logic?

Birtherism is a faith. Logic doesn't apply.
    Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way. Unless it's a fatal mistake, which, at least, others can learn from. Al Franken, "Oh, the Things I Know", 2002

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    The birthers really need to find better lawyers.

The "birth certificate" that they are introducing into evidence is not a certified copy of a birth certificate.

It is a scanned image of Obamas birth certificate that was created using a computer and put on the net....then downloaded from the net.

It has no value whatsover as evidence of fraud. No matter what inconsistencies they find with it.

They need a certified copy from the state of hawaii and they are never going to get that...unless Obama hands them one of his.......lol

As far as getting congress to launch an inquiry..... I heard that Jerome Corsi almost had a congressman ready to start an official inquiry but they couldnt come together on a price.

It would take something like the pharmacutical industry or maybe one of the big oil companies to be able to come up with enough cash to get a congressman to do something.
    The public has asked for the original but Obama's buddies in Hawaii have so far balked and refused access even to inspect it. Heck, I can walk up and look at the Declaration of Independence but I cannot see Oby-wan's birth cert? If he was legit, all he would have to do it ask the Gov. of Hawaii to open it to Federal agents from the FBI and Treasury with some independent witnesses. Take it to the lab and examine it for authenticity. While there, compare it with others of that period. Done. Instead, he has dodged the issue which tells the world he has something to hide. He has also sealed every record of his past he can get his hands on: school transcripts and registrations, passports, US emingration records, college records, SSN,--everything. He is literally an undocumented alien. We have uncovered many facts about his upbringing that were hidden by the liberal media during the campaign such as all the communiist leaders and influences he was exposed to growning up even before Bill Ayers.

If he was honest with nothing to hide, he would open the books. His silence indicts him.

His birth cert. shouldn't matter. He is not a natural born citizen by definition since one parent was not a US citizen. Greatest scam in the history of the world since the prophet Muhammed.

It is estimated that Obama’s legal team has now spent well over $1.4 million dollars blocking access to documents every American should have access to. The question is why would he spend so much money to do this?

The president who campaigned for a more “open government” and “full disclosure” will not unseal his medical records, his school records, his birth records or his passport records. He will not release his Harvard records, his Columbia College records, or his Occidental College records—he will not even release his Columbia College thesis. All his legislative records from the Illinois State Senate are missing and he claims his scheduling records during those State Senate years are lost as well. In addition, no one can find his school records for the elite K-12 college prep school, Punahou School, he attended in Hawaii.
    Over 49 separate law suits have been filed on the eligibility/birth certificate issue alone, with several of the suits making it all the way the United States Supreme Court, only to be denied a full hearing.

The guy is a total fraud and the American people should be outraged!

Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth....and the truth is that he is a lying sack of sheit.
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.

Theodore Roosevelt

He hasnt spent a dime covering his records. He doesnt have to.

US privacy laws do that for all of us.

Look...Obama might be a fraud......but you need to look at the bigger picture...... Nobody else with the power to look into this....... congressmen and senators, judges.....government officials......and these are people in all parties....not only democrats.....

None of them will lift a finger to look into this.

This should show you that the obama birth cert thing will never get anywhere because all these pols and government officials and judges are all serving the same master.

Bush, McCain, Hillary.....any of the present contenders....... none of them will make a peep about the birth cert.......because they all serve the very same masters as Obama does....

That pasty white albino looking creature with the slimy skin who must live in a cool very high humidity environment.....in some kind of dungeon in a castle like fortress probably on some Island in the pacific.

The head of the illuminatti.......probably over a hundred years old..... probably eats blood soup ......never bathes......has a team of the best doctors around to keep him going.

They all serve that freak.......

Obama was probably chosen to be pres when he was 2 or 3 years old....... all the presidents are probably chosen decades in advance.....with the election system just being one big sham to make the people think we actually have some sort of free goverment.

He hasnt spent a dime covering his records. He doesnt have to.

US privacy laws do that for all of us.

Look...Obama might be a fraud......but you need to look at the bigger picture...... Nobody else with the power to look into this....... congressmen and senators, judges.....government officials......and these are people in all parties....not only democrats.....

None of them will lift a finger to look into this.

This should show you that the obama birth cert thing will never get anywhere because all these pols and government officials and judges are all serving the same master.

Bush, McCain, Hillary.....any of the present contenders....... none of them will make a peep about the birth cert.......because they all serve the very same masters as Obama does....

That pasty white albino looking creature with the slimy skin who must live in a cool very high humidity environment.....in some kind of dungeon in a castle like fortress probably on some Island in the pacific.

The head of the illuminatti.......probably over a hundred years old..... probably eats blood soup ......never bathes......has a team of the best doctors around to keep him going.

They all serve that freak.......

Obama was probably chosen to be pres when he was 2 or 3 years old....... all the presidents are probably chosen decades in advance.....with the election system just being one big sham to make the people think we actually have some sort of free goverment.

You're just being ridiculous. Obama wasn't chosen until he was 4.

Obama was probably chosen to be pres when he was 2 or 3 years old.......
    My cousin who is a staunch republican, a retired F-15 pilot and knows people in high places claims George was picked to be president over Jeb decades earlier because he was less intelligent making him more persuadable.

Just put him in Washington that he never set foot in, in charge of a military he had no experience with, in charge of foreign affairs he knew nothing about and of course he would have to ask how to do his job. Talk about a pawn.

Quote Originally Posted by dudeabides View Post
    .................... Do you think 9-11 was an inside job too? Maybe Obama was on the plane, bailed out at the last second, and then ran for President?
    Obama wasn't on the plane but his heart was there just like it is in his current program to destroy our country. Such a dedicated alien communist as I've ever seen. Thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Obama wasn't on the plane but his heart was there just like it is in his current program to destroy our country.
    Those planes did not hurt our country nearly as much as our overreaction to them did.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    Those planes did not hurt our country nearly as much as our overreaction to them did.
    What overreaction? Going after Al Qaeda and their supporters the Taliban? Only problem is that we have allowed our men to be sitting ducks in Afgan with the crazy rules of engagement.

We should now just pull out and bomb them till we have no more terrorist support in the country and let them read the Koran. Until then just keep bombing them til they figure it out and stop supporting terrorists. . Thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Iraq was the over-reaction

The proper action would have been to send in the black ops and take out ALL the big boys

Quote Originally Posted by SolarMike View Post
    Iraq was the over-reaction
    Funny I thought that happen long before 911. Will not argue with you on Iraq. I would have let them have Kuwait or even Saudi Arabia as far as that goes. They them fight there on wars.
    Barry Goldwater

I think Afghanistan, as it played out was a mistake as well. No one has ever successfully conquered it and by the looks of it we won't either. We will leave in defeat just like the Russians and everyone else before them.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast