Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    why would a sheriff in arizona be investigating this?

Quote Originally Posted by dudeabides View Post
    Because he was asked by the people that elected him as Sheriff to look into it.
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

I'll admit from THIS video it doesn't look good. But IF it's true, and people in high places believe it, why wouldn't Obama be impeached? Clinton was impeached for getting a bj from a chubby intern.

I'll admit from THIS video it doesn't look good. But IF it's true, and people in high places believe it, why wouldn't Obama be impeached? Clinton was impeached for getting a bj from a chubby intern.
    Funny you know the answer and so does everyone else with a half a brain and not to far to the left to admit it. Let's see the press loves his Marxist's agenda, fellow left wing Democrats and so do the all his appointees in the government who control all the agencies and they can count on folks like you to carry their water for them. Oh and I forgot most of the state of MA where they love Reds. Very simple. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Funny you know the answer and so does everyone else with a half a brain and not to far to the left to admit it. Let's see the press loves his Marxist's agenda, fellow left wing Democrats and so do the all his appointees in the government who control all the agencies and they can count on folks like you to carry their water for them. Oh and I forgot most of the state of MA where they love Reds. Very simple. Thank you, thank you very much
    None of them can impeach him. Congress can, so why don't they? I think lying about citizenship to become president is an impeachable offense. They frivolously impeached Clinton, so why not Obama where the allegations are extreme? The accusations, if true would at the least fall under "high crimes and misdemeanors" or at worst, treason.

None of them can impeach him. Congress can, so why don't they? I think lying about citizenship to become president is an impeachable offense. They frivolously impeached Clinton, so why not Obama where the allegations are extreme? The accusations, if true would at the least fall under "high crimes and misdemeanors" or at worst, treason.
    You are so right!

They will admit to this just like they told us how the Vietnam war was started.

And about Operation Mockingbird.

And about Operation Northwoods.

And about Rex 84.

And Operation Paperclip.

The Drefus affair.

Etc. Etc. and so on and so on.

And this as of recent.....
    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ea1_1331348868
    Last edited by coolwhip; 03-10-2012 at 08:33 AM.
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

Can a law be passed to keep Rogue Sheriffs out of my birth certificate? Mine says my birth was registered 14 days before I was born! Wrote to the state of issue to get it changed, they refused. They sent a Zerox copy with the mistake circled, admitted there may have been a mistake, and put the probable date in the attached letter. This passed one of the most secure agencies in the U.S. (Which I imagine Obama was cleared thru too.)

By the way I love to read about the lastest Obama birth certificate forgery, just shows how many Republican idiots there are out there.

Cool

Self defense. Obama is attacking him.

I think it maybe to late. The power brokers are all ready in place.

If NObama gets re-elected, he WILL complete the destruction of our country.
    LOVE has four letters

So does BEER, DEER,GUNS AND FISH

Quote Originally Posted by madhat View Post
    Can a law be passed to keep Rogue Sheriffs out of my birth certificate? Mine says my birth was registered 14 days before I was born! Wrote to the state of issue to get it changed, they refused. They sent a Zerox copy with the mistake circled, admitted there may have been a mistake, and put the probable date in the attached letter. This passed one of the most secure agencies in the U.S. (Which I imagine Obama was cleared thru too.)

By the way I love to read about the lastest Obama birth certificate forgery, just shows how many Republican idiots there are out there.
    Joe Apiehole is a douche. You'd think with all the crime and mayhem in Maricopa Co. he'd have better things to do.

I don't understand all the hoopla over a birth certificate. I didn't have one until I was 52 years old. Needed it to get a divorce.

I went through school, drivers lincense in 1970,registered for the draft in 1972, married in 1978, registered to vote 1988, all this without needing a BC.

The one I have now is a zerox copy from the great state of Kansas which cost around $20.00.

I guess if some ******* or *******s wanted to make an issue out my of BC not much I could do or say to dissuade them.

Obama is doing the right thing by giving the crazies enough rope to hang themselves.

The birthers really need to find better lawyers.

The "birth certificate" that they are introducing into evidence is not a certified copy of a birth certificate.

It is a scanned image of Obamas birth certificate that was created using a computer and put on the net....then downloaded from the net.

It has no value whatsover as evidence of fraud. No matter what inconsistencies they find with it.

They need a certified copy from the state of hawaii and they are never going to get that...unless Obama hands them one of his.......lol

As far as getting congress to launch an inquiry..... I heard that Jerome Corsi almost had a congressman ready to start an official inquiry but they couldnt come together on a price.

It would take something like the pharmacutical industry or maybe one of the big oil companies to be able to come up with enough cash to get a congressman to do something.

When ever I need cheering up I find myself a birther thread.

If you want a really good conspiracy, check out this link.

What a fiendishly conspiratorial act to concoct such an obvious fraud as the Australian link!

Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way. Unless it's a fatal mistake, which, at least, others can learn from. Al Franken, "Oh, the Things I Know", 2002

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    You are so right!

They will admit to this just like they told us how the Vietnam war was started.

And about Operation Mockingbird.

And about Operation Northwoods.

And about Rex 84.

And Operation Paperclip.

The Drefus affair.

Etc. Etc. and so on and so on.

And this as of recent.....
    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ea1_1331348868

If this were true, those partisan jerks in congress couldn't help themselves. If it were true, you'd hear more congressmen and senators talking about it. Do you think 9-11 was an inside job too? Maybe Obama was on the plane, bailed out at the last second, and then ran for President?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast