+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Disturbing new trend with applications

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by zw17 View Post
    What are you talking about?

There is no difference between a state and federal background check, quit making stuff up.

A governors pardon is the only way is it? Why not go with a presidential pardon?
    In Arkansas and some other states state, federal, and some other organizations such as call centers will be able to see expunged records, but with a governors pardon (clemency) noone Will see your past. Governors pardons are free but take much longer to receive.

http://www.criminalbackgroundrecords...al-search.html

http://paroleboard.arkansas.gov/Clem...lications.aspx

http://paroleboard.arkansas.gov/FAQs/Pages/default.aspx

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by infwsdm View Post
    It's been getting worse and worse and worse for a long time now.

Kids today don't stand a chance.

The problem is that society makes it that way.

Society is tricked by the government on how they will be protected and everyone loses freedoms.

Society is stupid!!
    I hate that you have such a bad outlook on our country. I hope things will happen for you to improve your attitude towards things.
    Bad information is worse than no information at all.

There are three kinds of people in this world. Those who can count and those who can't!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by ControlsInMT View Post
    But do you give the guy a chance to explain?
    I do. Nobody has a perfect past. A simple conversation with the person will let me know if he owns the choices that got him in the hot seat, or if he continues to blame the rest of the world for his predicament.

Some do get it and learn from their mistakes, and improve themselves. Others are held hostage by a skewed perception, as they perceive their choices are not their fault, they never improve, and demoralize whomever they come in contact with. That, I will not put up with.

Some red flags that come up get that person no chance of employment with a service-based company. Self-explanitory.

As far as future employees go, these background checks are one of the few things an employer has of protecting the interest of his company, as well as clientelle. Once on board, and after the 90 day probationary period, that employee is your baby... potentially for life. At least that's how the state of Florida looks at it.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by thermojohn View Post
    I do. Nobody has a perfect past. A simple conversation with the person will let me know if he owns the choices that got him in the hot seat, or if he continues to blame the rest of the world for his predicament.

Some do get it and learn from their mistakes, and improve themselves. Others are held hostage by a skewed perception, as they perceive their choices are not their fault, they never improve, and demoralize whomever they come in contact with. That, I will not put up with.

Some red flags that come up get that person no chance of employment with a service-based company. Self-explanitory.

As far as future employees go, these background checks are one of the few things an employer has of protecting the interest of his company, as well as clientelle. Once on board, and after the 90 day probationary period, that employee is your baby... potentially for life. At least that's how the state of Florida looks at it.
    Excellent Post !
    Technical incompetence is NOT a sales tool....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in