Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    West Haven, CT
    Post Likes

    Confused Air Duct Balancing Tools

    what instrumants used to measure and balance the ducts?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Several Miles from Sane
    Post Likes
    A Yard Stick and a Scale, of course !

    I'm sorry I just couldn't resist .

    (I am puzzeled how someone with so much (stated) education in a field has such a significant lack of knowledge in that field.)
    If sense were so common everyone would have it !
    Stupid should Hurt !
    If people took care of their cars like they do their HVAC Systems you'd see a lot more people walking

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Goodyear, AZ
    Post Likes
    I used a Shortridge Instrument Flowhood for air balance at South Cost Plaza CA, Alnor make hood and balance Instrument. Fieldpiece STA2 In-Duct Hot-wire Anemometer Measures Velocity and Temperature (DB,WB,RH and velocity)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor MagazineThe place where Electrical professionals meet.