Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 14 to 26 of 31
  1. #14
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    11,858
    Quote Originally Posted by coilcleaner View Post
    Understood but with all do respect that was a very offensive post. I was tricked into reading it by the intro so maybe you ought to professionally consider that and relize this site is not color blind. If that is part of the agenda I understand completly. Ive been in this field long enough to know most folkes' true colors. So if you ban me for being truthful and honest about the reality of this OP you are really in denial of your true self. thx
    The posting content by others does not give you license to retaliate with temper and or cursing. If you want to discuss this off site them send me an email please.

    If you feel you are going to post in anger I suggest you step away from the keyboard while using this site.

    thx

  2. #15
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    11,858

  3. #16
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    san pedro ca.
    Posts
    362
    Quote Originally Posted by tunnel_rat View Post
    Seems like we had Jesse Jackson, and Al Sharpton if memory serves. But I wouldn't vote for them any more than Pee Wee Herman. It's what's in your head that matters, not your friggin' skin color. When will you people face the truth and realize that?
    Excuse me they were never nominated for president { that independant crap don't count couse its only rep and dems that count]just like most of the whole population of America since 1776. You are way in left field, it seems that you no exactly whats in your head.,

  4. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Dacula, GA
    Posts
    12,025
    Funny thing about Obama. If he were White he never could have got elected with his communist background and upbringing but simply because he is a minority he is protected and if one calls a commie a commie and he is Black then you are labeled a racist.

    But the chickens are coming home to roost. It can no longer be denied that he is bent on destroying our country and transforming it into a Marxist state of poverty for everyone. If anyone can positively defend Obama's actions please let them state so instead of trashing all of us who are expressing outrage at what he is doing to our country.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them."
    Barry Goldwater

  5. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Afton, VA / Khorat, Thailand
    Posts
    2,453
    Quote Originally Posted by coilcleaner View Post
    Excuse me they were never nominated for president { that independant crap don't count couse its only rep and dems that count]just like most of the whole population of America since 1776. You are way in left field, it seems that you no exactly whats in your head.,
    Just Reps and Dems you say.....? Somebody oughta tell Ron Paul about this rule. Apparently we know what's in HIS head too. Huh?

    "no what's in my head"? HUH?
    Tough times don't last...Tough people do.

    Midnight Sun Astrophotography

  6. #19
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    san pedro ca.
    Posts
    362
    Quote Originally Posted by Dad View Post
    Thanks K

    Didn't mean to play in your sandbox and take your shovel.

    Chat later... I'm headed to the sac.
    Point taken. thankyou.

  7. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Losantiville
    Posts
    1,562
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Funny thing about Obama. If he were White he never could have got elected with his communist background and upbringing but simply because he is a minority he is protected and if one calls a commie a commie and he is Black then you are labeled a racist.

    But the chickens are coming home to roost. It can no longer be denied that he is bent on destroying our country and transforming it into a Marxist state of poverty for everyone. If anyone can positively defend Obama's actions please let them state so instead of trashing all of us who are expressing outrage at what he is doing to our country.
    1. He is a Democrat - not a commie - and NO IT IS NOT THE SAME THING

    2. The Tea Party is the one bent on destroying this country.

    3. Marxist? Which one? Groucho, Chico, Harpo, Zeppo or Gummo.

    4. I will defend the president's actions if I feel they are positive for this country and express MY outrage when someone feels the need to make up lies to defame the president of this great country - Democrat, Republican or any other stripe.

    You've found your huckleberry.
    Fox News - Rich people paying rich people to tell middle class people to blame the poor.

  8. #21
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    Urbandale IA. USA
    Posts
    4,809
    Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post
    1. He is a Democrat - not a commie - and NO IT IS NOT THE SAME THING

    2. The Tea Party is the one bent on destroying this country.
    Just the opposite is true. The Tea Party wants to rebuild what has been destroyed.

    3. Marxist? Which one? Groucho, Chico, Harpo, Zeppo or Gummo.
    Your definition is a bit skewed.
    4. I will defend the president's actions if I feel they are positive for this country and express MY outrage when someone feels the need to make up lies to defame the president of this great country - Democrat, Republican or any other stripe.
    I'm GLAD you are passionate, but Obama is PUSHING SOCIALISM.
    You know, that is where the government provides for the people instead of the people providing for the government.


    You've found your huckleberry.
    Sorry, I just do NOT agree with you.
    Those who dance, appear insane to those who do not hear the music.
    Those who believe, appear ignorant to those who do not know God.

  9. #22
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    SE Michigan
    Posts
    17,600
    Quote Originally Posted by cehs View Post
    Sorry, I just do NOT agree with you.
    Agreed...scary to think there are water carriers running amuck that think this way.
    "The road to Hell is paved with progressive policies."

  10. #23
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Losantiville
    Posts
    1,562
    Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Agreed...scary to think there are water carriers running amuck that think this way.
    The feeling is mutual I'm sure. Did you see the latest from the clown prince of the right wing? Limpballs really stepped in it this time with his attack on an innocent citizen. I wonder if all the GOP candidates are happy they went out of their way to kiss his ring?
    Fox News - Rich people paying rich people to tell middle class people to blame the poor.

  11. #24
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    SE Michigan
    Posts
    17,600
    Well Mr. Netsalt, If you stare into the abyss long enough, the abyss will stare back at you.

    You have been taken over by the dark side and become a Sith....you are now Bantha fodder!
    "The road to Hell is paved with progressive policies."

  12. #25
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Losantiville
    Posts
    1,562
    Naw, The Force is on my side!
    Fox News - Rich people paying rich people to tell middle class people to blame the poor.

  13. #26
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    SE Michigan
    Posts
    17,600
    Thats what Darth Vader thought...he dead...after coming to the conclusion that he was wrong all along.
    "The road to Hell is paved with progressive policies."

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event