Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Best Craig's list ad ever...

Don't forget to click on "best on Craig."
    wcb
    http://lynchburg.craigslist.org/grd/2834218719.html
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

LOL

The poster will not get the asking price. Even if it were a penny, it would be over priced. Good one though.
    Last edited by Gib's Son; 03-01-2012 at 08:23 PM. Reason: Because I can
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

I've probably got a buck in change on the floor of the van......I'd be glad to clean it up ...
    Tough times don't last...Tough people do.

Midnight Sun Astrophotography

Post removed by Dad
    Last edited by Dad; 03-01-2012 at 10:47 PM.

Edited by mod.
    Seriously??? That's all you got??? MSNBC needs an intern...Past Pres. were pretty much all white in case that's news to ya....
    Last edited by k-fridge; 03-01-2012 at 11:09 PM.

Ya know... in my 60 years I have yet to see one single POTUS I would not call a manure spreader... Nothing racist here unless someone wants it to be.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Quote Originally Posted by tunnel_rat View Post
    Seriously??? That's all you got??? MSNBC needs an intern...Past Pres. were pretty much all white in case that's news to ya....
    exactly my point, think about it. You never had to make the choice.

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    Ya know... in my 60 years I have yet to see one single POTUS I would not call a manure spreader... Nothing racist here unless someone wants it to be.
    Well I'm sure their have been good presidents in the last 60 yrs. This is still the greatest country on the planet. Aside from a few states.

coilcleaner....

This is the second time I see you flying off the handle. This site does not welcome people that can't hold their temper. You are new and this is your second strike. We like to have new members enjoy the site but experience tells me with your style of posting you will not last long here if you can't calm posting attitude.

Please reconsider your temper postings now as there will not be a third warning.

Thx

Quote Originally Posted by Dad View Post
    coilcleaner....

This is the second time I see you flying off the handle. This site does not welcome people that can't hold their temper. You are new and this is your second strike. We like to have new members enjoy the site but experience tells me with your style of posting you will not last long here if you can't calm posting attitude.

Please reconsider your temper postings now as there will not be a third warning.

Thx
    Understood but with all do respect that was a very offensive post. I was tricked into reading it by the intro so maybe you ought to professionally consider that and relize this site is not color blind. If that is part of the agenda I understand completly. Ive been in this field long enough to know most folkes' true colors. So if you ban me for being truthful and honest about the reality of this OP you are really in denial of your true self. thx

Quote Originally Posted by coilcleaner View Post
    exactly my point, think about it. You never had to make the choice.
    Seems like we had Jesse Jackson, and Al Sharpton if memory serves. But I wouldn't vote for them any more than Pee Wee Herman. It's what's in your head that matters, not your friggin' skin color. When will you people face the truth and realize that?

Quote Originally Posted by coilcleaner View Post
    Understood but with all do respect that was a very offensive post. I was tricked into reading it by the intro so maybe you ought to professionally consider that and relize this site is not color blind. If that is part of the agenda I understand completly. Ive been in this field long enough to know most folkes' true colors. So if you ban me for being truthful and honest about the reality of this OP you are really in denial of your true self. thx
    There was NOTHING about color in that post. Partisan, yes. But this is ARP and politics is on topic here. People from the other side do the same.

Leave your anger and temper at the door, or we'll do it for you.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast