Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Are you a believer in the aliens?

[Edited by refrigeration mafia on 05-05-2006 at 01:28 AM]

Of course. Some are illegal. Others are documented. Most speak Spanish. They all just took the day off from work the other day to destroy our economy. Must've worked. I sold only 2 systems that day.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

Yes, I believe aliens exist. I also believe that they are smart enough to study us from afar. Reality shows must be for them as nature shows are for us. Those with advanced technologies could access any frequency.
    Durning a gathering at a friends house one night, we started debating broad topics (over a few beers of course)such as the meaning of life, the worst way to die, etc.
    We concluded that the human race was a failed alien biological experiment and that they were forced to "dump" us onto a nuetral planet capable of sustaining us. Their moral codes would'nt allow them to just kill us.
    We also speculated that UFO sightings are the rare occaisions where they are caught observing and gathering data. Think, did you ever catch your parents wrapping your gifts as a kid?

A-a-a-l-lrighty, then.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

Does anyone hear the theme song to the...

Twilight Zone

????

welcome to the party...mallot.

What was that you said?
    I couldn't hear you past my tinfoil hat.

Listen guys, I'm not some dorky, sci-fi, loner in his parents basement (I did mention the influence of alcohol). I just said that it could be a plausable argument. How do you think the average person on the street would look at you if you explained the refrigeration cycle to them!

i don't believe in aliens, and any unusual flying objects belong to the government.

but i belive in the future demons will convince people they are aliens.

Originally posted by wolfstrike
    but i belive in the future demons will convince people they are aliens.
    They would have to be hoarding scientific inventions and burying knowledge for thier own future use, while dishing out just enough to the rest of the population to make them think that they are advancing.

I still say that the universe is to big for planet earth to be the only planet with life on it. Other life forms would be adapted to their specific systems (we would not survive in thiers, they would not survive in ours). I also believe in Creationism. Who's to say God only created life here just because our minds do'nt want to imagine that kind of power?

Originally posted by mallot999
    (we would not survive in thiers, they would not survive in ours).
    You don't know that. They could have adapted to our earth as it was, but could prefer thier native planet's atmosphere.

They could have devised a plan to change our planet's environment to be more like thier own, by changing the chemical compostion of the air, water and land.

Our extinction is most likely part of thier plan.

The human resistance has been aware of this for quite some time.

[Edited by refrigeration mafia on 05-06-2006 at 02:00 AM]

The repitilians obviously prefer an atmosphere with a higher CO2 content, and higher surface tempertures upon the planet. I'm not so sure the human race will adapt very well to the changes.

The release of mutant biolagical agents (Sars, aids, bird flu) upon the worlds population is probably a pre-cursor to the large sacle die offs the human race will expierience.

They expect us to die off.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast