if Romney wins Arizona...

this country is in worse conditioningt hen i thought

Quote Originally Posted by wolfstrike View Post
    I sure wish that is all we had to worry about. I mean like there is a communist running a not to suttle Marxist campaign to be reelected to the office of President.

If reelected, I suspect he will start with the forming of a "civilian militia" designed to suppress all those who didn't vote Democratic over the last 4 years. Sure I don't want Mit but I would settle for anyone other than our anti American in office right now. .
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    I sure wish that is all we had to worry about. I mean like there is a communist running a not to suttle Marxist campaign to be reelected to the office of President.

If reelected, I suspect he will start with the forming of a "civilian militia" designed to suppress all those who didn't vote Democratic over the last 4 years. Sure I don't want Mit but I would settle for anyone other than our anti American in office right now. .
    I like how you are trying to ease him into supporting Romney. Romney is the only candidate who would even has a chance in november. Romney will more than likely get the nod but he is getting bruised and beaten up in the primaries worse than necessary. This will make it very hard for him to beat Obama, who is loving the republican primaries more than anyone. The Pubs probably wont be able to beat him, unless you get something like six bucks a gallon. United we stand divided we get Obama. I guess we get what we deserve.

Romney has to win Arizona, it's half Mormon

when did the whole country turn Mormon?

now that Cuban dude is a Mormon too

There are WAY more people in this country who want to save it, rather than turn it into some kind of Euro-Trash wanna-be. Just gotta get them to the dam polls on the right day..........
    Tough times don't last...Tough people do.

Midnight Sun Astrophotography

Quote Originally Posted by wolfstrike View Post
    if Romney wins Arizona...
    ANYBODY but Obama !
    Those who dance, appear insane to those who do not hear the music.
    Those who believe, appear ignorant to those who do not know God.