Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Defeat Incumbent RINO's

Let's get rid of phony conservatives!

http://www.dickmorris.com/blog/defea...v-lunch-alert/
    Vacuum Technology:
    CRUD = Contamination Resulting in Undesirable Deposits.
    CRAPP = Contamination Resulting in Additional Partial Pressure.

Change your vacuum pump oil now.

Test. Testing, 1,2,3.

What is a RINO?
    A Republican with relaxed morals?
    A Republican big-government spender?
    A Republican who protects big business?

http://broadsidebooks.net/2011/07/25...h-of-the-rino/
    Vacuum Technology:

Test. Testing, 1,2,3.

Stuck home with a head cold... guess ARP would be fun today... <grin>

Question: Lets say it is Nov of 2012, and there are two choices for an elected office: One candidate is a semi-RINO (talks a good talk yet tends to side with Corp America--the folks who finance his campaign). The other choice is a slick talking liberal with NO business experience at all; who has a poor economic record, and who's voting base is mostly misfits and loosers. (Note I am not suggesting any specific candidates here... strictly a hypothetical discussion).

Which one will you vote for (and not voting is not an option.... because it usually favors the left candidate).
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post

Question: Lets say it is Nov of 2012, and there are two choices for an elected office: One candidate is a semi-RINO (talks a good talk yet tends to side with Corp America--the folks who finance his campaign). The other choice is a slick talking liberal with NO business experience at all; who has a poor economic record, and who's voting base is mostly misfits and loosers. (Note I am not suggesting any specific candidates here... strictly a hypothetical discussion).

Which one will you vote for (and not voting is not an option.... because it usually favors the left candidate).
    The time to get rid of RINO's is in primaries, if that does not work you vote for the lesser of the two evils.

Oh, come on. What does voting for liberals have to do with replacing RINO's?
    Vacuum Technology:

Test. Testing, 1,2,3.

Quote Originally Posted by classical View Post
    The time to get rid of RINO's is in primaries, if that does not work you vote for the lesser of the two evils.
    Clarify this for me, and I'm serious, who in the GOP primary field is NOT a RINO?

By definiton fo Republican In Name Only. I'm am seriosly intersted in the views on this question.

Quote Originally Posted by classical View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Racer View Post
    Oh, come on. What does voting for liberals have to do with replacing RINO's?
    Keep watching this years nomination process unfold... and then we can discuss this question again in the fall....

I might remind you:

If we had run a moderate rather than an 'un-electable fruitcake' against Harry Reid in 2010... that idiot would be retired now.

Sometimes the best is not the best... rather the majority is better.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Quote Originally Posted by WebCTRL View Post
    Clarify this for me, and I'm serious, who in the GOP primary field is NOT a RINO?

By definiton fo Republican In Name Only. I'm am seriosly intersted in the views on this question.
    I was not referring to any specific race just a general rule.

I would say currently Santorum and Paul are closer to an actual Republican ideal but you are right none are truly Republican.

Keep watching this years nomination process unfold... and then we can discuss this question again in the fall....

I might remind you:

If we had run a moderate rather than an 'un-electable fruitcake' against Harry Reid in 2010... that idiot would be retired now.

Sometimes the best is not the best... rather the majority is better.
    I am lucky that in my district we have good strong true fiscally conservatives except for the Senate seat to be vacated by Kaye Bailey Hutchinson and we have one of the best conservatives in the country running for that seat.
    As to the rest of the country we can only hope that the majority of the electorate has learned a valuable lesson and will put good true conservatives in place. Not that I believe this will happen but we always hope.

To see a short list of who the Tea Party Express endorses and who they target for defeat, go here and click on the "Political Action" tab.

http://www.teapartyexpress.org/

This list will be updated in the months ahead.
    Vacuum Technology:

Test. Testing, 1,2,3.

The tea party is just as much under control by "THEM"...as the pugs or the dims.

For info on how various members of Congress vote, and a list of Tea Party endorsed members, see http://projects.washingtonpost.com/congress/112/.

Click on "Explore the Senate" and "Explore the House," then select from the choices in the column on the left side.
    Vacuum Technology:

Test. Testing, 1,2,3.

Here is a question.
    If we just get rid of the liberals, won't the RINOs will take care of themselves?
    Without the liberal influence, the conservatives can do their job without having to COMPROMISE in the direction of the LEFT.
    Those who dance, appear insane to those who do not hear the music.
    Those who believe, appear ignorant to those who do not know God.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast