Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: VETO TP3 OR MB

In Canada Toronto i my veto lc at WWG or carrier supplier (samething different store i guess) Masters or Eastern refrigeration. but it might be different in the states. they are always in stock. unfortunetly i dont see a lot of guys using the pouch. thats too bad.

Best thing to do. is the order it online. thats the best option. or get it thru a supplier and have them order it for u. its usually in in a few days its worth it tho. im on the veto train now. full speed ahead (-:

The closest dealer to me is 200 miles away. I can't find one online. I would think veto would sell their product more if it were more available... Idk

Quote Originally Posted by akelesis View Post
    In Canada Toronto i my veto lc at WWG or carrier supplier (samething different store i guess) Masters or Eastern refrigeration. but it might be different in the states. they are always in stock. unfortunetly i dont see a lot of guys using the pouch. thats too bad.

Best thing to do. is the order it online. thats the best option. or get it thru a supplier and have them order it for u. its usually in in a few days its worth it tho. im on the veto train now. full speed ahead (-:
    That's the problem though. everywhere I go online says out of stock. I can't find one anywhere.

I got both from Jason at Ace Tools. Like the TP for trouble stuff, and the MB is just that. A good meter bag. Won't hold the SC76 FP and close the zipper. But,,,,It works with my backup UEI Clamp meter.
    One way to outthink people is to make them think you think. They'll think you're not really thinking what you're trying to get them to think you think...........

I just looked and they don't even list the Tech-lc there.

I meant the TPs and MBs. Not sure if the Tech LCs are available yet. I think a couple of guys have been testing them for Veto, and have posted on here saying they're great.
    One way to outthink people is to make them think you think. They'll think you're not really thinking what you're trying to get them to think you think...........

i have had the tech lc hvac version for a few months now.

I bought the MB recently from the local supply house. Always found myself loading up my fieldpiece HS36 meter case for crawling under houses or in Attics. I love this thing as much as my LC. I keep my HS36 meter, amp clamp, jumper wires, 5 amp circuit tripper in the zip up part. The front pouch holds a small plano parts box from wally world with fuses screws wire nuts female crimp connectors etc. the tool pockets on the outside I keep my small Knipex channel locks for valve caps, 10 in 1 klien screwdriver, and needle nose. These tools get me through most capacitor, contactor calls without the need to lug the LC.. I got to see the tech LC at the same parts house. If you didn't have a veto already I would buy it. I wouldn't buy it already owning a LC though not enough difference for me.

i want to buy

Quote Originally Posted by Makinhole View Post
    A TP3 came my way at Christmas time, just not enough room for tools. It just hangs in my van empty...well made bag, but I am just not quite Mcguiver enough for it...
    hey i will like to buy if you selling please let me know

I have ditched the Craftsman I had for an electricians bad from HD.

It does not have the handle in the shoulder strap, like the Craftsman did, but the pad is much thicker.

Also, the pouches are more to my liking, larger/deeper.

I followed the poster that did the homemade pvc stand and and liking it very much.

I had to send in my LC so I weighed the bag itself(7.4lbs), it with my essentials removed(17.5LBS) and my HD with my essentials(17.2lbs). I did not weigh the little bag empty, but figure the LC weighed 30 plus lbs.

My essentials tend to be more than others have posted. I will try to get some photos up if interested.
    The Food Stamp Program, administered by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, is proud to be distributing the greatest amount of free meals and stamps EVER.
    Meanwhile, the National Park Service, administered by the U.S. Department of the Interior, asks us to "Please Do Not Feed the Animals". Their stated reason for this policy "... the animals become dependent on handouts and will not learn to take care of themselves."
    from an excerpt by Paul Jacob in Sun City, AZ

For those of you looking for the Tech LC bag, just order one on-line, and plan on waiting.

I decided to get the Tech-LC and the MB. I Googled and called around, and struck out many times. Then I found a local place called Berland's house of tools had just got a shipment in, I believe of 16 bags, 8 of which were already reserved. I put one on will call. When I went back the next morning, all the others were GONE. Apparently the Tech LC is a HOT item, selling as vast as VETO can get them made and shipped.

I like the MB, I have my multimeter, 11 IN 1, an 8" adjustable, service valve, wire strippers, and a small channel locks in it. I have already detached it from the Tech-LC several times and taken just it up to roofs for basic diagnostics or to check the charge. Works great and is a back saver.
    Hi, my name is Glenn, and I'm a Toolaholic!

Just picked up my Tech LC from Berlands a couple weeks ago. Got lucky, walked in and saw the only one on the shelf (aside from the other Veto's), I was shocked to see it and grabed it immediately. Best bag I've ever had. Ordered my TP3 from Acetool online. Thrilled with it for diagnostic and even pm's on splits on roofs. Clip it on and I'm free to walk safely wherever.

Eta: Berlands is a very dangerous store, make sure the bank account is full before entering, lol.

Quick update, the loop the D-ring attaches to broke on the HD bag.

Luckily I caught it as it happened as I was about to go downstairs.
    The Food Stamp Program, administered by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, is proud to be distributing the greatest amount of free meals and stamps EVER.
    Meanwhile, the National Park Service, administered by the U.S. Department of the Interior, asks us to "Please Do Not Feed the Animals". Their stated reason for this policy "... the animals become dependent on handouts and will not learn to take care of themselves."
    from an excerpt by Paul Jacob in Sun City, AZ

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast