+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wanted: Nate RSES Yellow Binder

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Likes

Wanted: Nate RSES Yellow Binder

Hey guys, do any of you have a RSES Nate Study binder for sale? The big yellow one with all the separate sections....

Let me know what condition and how much you are asking.

Thanks! Evan

Post Likes
    Or does anyone know where I can purchase one?? I'd rather not buy all the individual ones that they have now.

Post Likes
    I may have what you are looking for. Has "core", "gas heating", "air conditioning", etc. Used for studying for initial NATE exam.

Post Likes

Cool The individual ones are better

The "big yellow binder" is good, but, IMO, the seperates are better. They seem to be more concise and to the point. I ordered the seperates books two weeks before my NATE test and felt like I was more prepared.Don't know why it only has a 51% pass rate.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by efannin View Post
    The "big yellow binder" is good, but, IMO, the seperates are better. They seem to be more concise and to the point. I ordered the seperates books two weeks before my NATE test and felt like I was more prepared.Don't know why it only has a 51% pass rate.
    i was wondering what they were like.... Do they have any information that the Big NATE Binder does not? I am buying it as a reference manual....

Post Likes

Big Yellow Binder

It's not that the small ones have extra info the big one doesn't it's just more concise. I feel that the small books teach to the test.

There was a question about a curb gasket on the exam that is not covered in either. So, if I didn't know what a curb gasket was, I would have missed that one.

Post Likes

mission complete...

Quote Originally Posted by rglasgow View Post
    I may have what you are looking for. Has "core", "gas heating", "air conditioning", etc. Used for studying for initial NATE exam.
    got it today. Thank you Ricky!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in