+ Reply to Thread

Thread: School Shooting

Post Likes

School Shooting

This time in Ohio
    5 shot 1 dead.

Post Likes
    What ever happened to a good old-fashioned playground a$$ whoopin'?
    Wisdom has been chasing you, but you have always been faster.

In your darkest hour, when the demons come, call on me brother and we shall fight them together.

A Veteran is a person, who at some point in their life, wrote a blank check payable to the United States of America for payment up to and including their life.
    Gene Castagnetti-Director of the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific in Hawaii

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by doc havoc View Post
    What ever happened to a good old-fashioned playground a$$ whoopin'?
    Kids are pu$$ies these days and don't know how to fight. So they grab a gun and pretend like their Wyatt Earp.

Post Likes
    They say guns don't kill people but they sure make it damn easy to....and in large numbers.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

Post Likes

To answer you

Death Penalty.

Post Likes
    Death count now at 3 all 3 were at the same table when they were shot at point blank range.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Diceman View Post
    They say guns don't kill people but they sure make it damn easy to....and in large numbers.
    No guns...then they would run around and butcher people with knives like they do in England....which has a very high violent crime rate considering its population and gun laws.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    No guns...then they would run around and butcher people with knives like they do in England....which has a very high violent crime rate considering its population and gun laws.
    Unlikely, anyway, I own guns, but at some point we need to control the spread of em, not sure how, but somehow.

Death penalty doesn't matter to people who do that, they don't care about anything.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Diceman View Post
    Unlikely, anyway, I own guns, but at some point we need to control the spread of em, not sure how, but somehow.

Death penalty doesn't matter to people who do that, they don't care about anything.
    Only because they know it won't happened. Either it's life or on row for life "Death" penalty.
    It's set on our minds and it's been too long.

Post Likes
    Defense will plead insanity

Post Likes
    is like the 3rd one this year and were like what 2 months in? whats the price of a good kevlar vest these days x.x?

Post Likes
    How about instead of taking guns away, we protect the ones trying to defend themselves. It angers me deeply when I see one of those stickers saying "Concealed weapons Prohibited." The man with the training and license no longer has the ability to defend himself.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in