How to reduce a welfare froud

This is my idea of reducing a welfare fraud. I propose a law that would save tax payers a lot of money.
    “Make list of welfare recipients a public record !”
    Wouldn’t you like to know who is your “dependent”? Maybe it is your neighbor who rents a house from your previous neighbor as a section 8 and you know that he goes to work every day and drives BMW?
    Wouldn’t you like to know this? I urge you to call your congressman and senator to implement this law.
    Thank you. Thank you very much.

Sorry, it should be fraud not froud.

Yes! give us laws, more laws, lots and lots of laws! This will make our society have the morals and convictions of years past, better than it's ever been....laws.

Drug testing...including alcohol randomly twice a year that they pay for...perhaps being reimbursed after they pass.
    "The road to Hell is paved with progressive policies."

I have a better idea. How about we just end it? We can assist peole who go to work with reduced child care or food stamps if necessry. But no free rides. They must work. I'm sure they can find something to do. They can work fast food, do landscaping, clean toilets etc. And if they cant find a job, they can do some sort of work like clean public parks or something. I thought they were supposed to stop welfare years ago, Its supposed to be "workfair".

Quote Originally Posted by newoldtech View Post
    I have a better idea. How about we just end it? We can assist peole who go to work with reduced child care or food stamps if necessry. But no free rides. They must work. I'm sure they can find something to do. They can work fast food, do landscaping, clean toilets etc. And if they cant find a job, they can do some sort of work like clean public parks or something. I thought they were supposed to stop welfare years ago, Its supposed to be "workfair".
    You got my vote!
    "The road to Hell is paved with progressive policies."

We should have government factories that produce something. If you want a food voucher for the day you must work 8 hours to collect it. Childcare will be provided and transportation. Also weekly drug testing. No work, no food.

Are there no prisons?

Are there no workhouses?

If they would rather die, they had better do that and decrease the surplus population.

Name:  inequality-p25_averagehouseholdincom.png
Views: 18
Size:  15.3 KB

Fox News - Rich people paying rich people to tell middle class people to blame the poor.