+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tony Berlin Serice1st /HVAC God passes away

Post Likes

Tony Berlin Serice1st /HVAC God passes away

Tony Berlin of Bloomington , Indiana Service1st passed away from cancer Feb 21.

He started his own HVAC forum, so I will not mention the name, and a HVAC Blog Site called Digital Zeus.

Tony was a knowledgeable tech and did not know that his health was failing him. He will be missed.
    Aircraft Mechanical Accessories Technician. The Air Force changed the job title to Air Craft Environmental Systems Technician. But I've decided I'll always be a Mech Acc.

Post Likes
    http://www.gcdailyworld.com/story/1818581.html

Says "He was a HVAC Technician."
    Not when you share your knowledge like he did.
    He will be riding shotgun along side more than a few of us for along time.
    Rest In Peace Bro
    “If You Can Dodge A Wrench You Can Dodge A Ball”

Post Likes
    I will leave a quote from Tony just after he started his forum to give you a idea of his mind set to this trade

.The Winds Of Change

"This site was not established with, has no interests in nor do we attempt to promote corporate involvement. This is a field tech Forum period. If someone wants to walk in here and say **** Carrier, Trane and Calc no one but other members of the site has anything to say about it. The ONLY counts I give a rats ass about are the registered members and the new posts, when they are up that means our brothers are using the Forums. We are socializing, we are passing our knowledge to the new guys, we are attracting new users and we are building a fraternal trade bond that this industry has been excluded from for too long.."

Rest in peace Brother
    Last edited by Maineiac; 02-27-2012 at 05:42 PM. Reason: mispelled word

Post Likes
    we need more people who can share their knowledge without a price attached.

Post Likes
    I first met Tony as a client, but last spoke to him as a friend. He was instrumental in increasing my knowledge of the HVAC business and always willing to help someone learn and grow. He will be sadly missed. My thoughts and prayers to Susan and the family.

Post Likes

surprized thanks

I'm new here , nice thread!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in