Starting a new job!

So I've been in and out of work since getting laid off from a 15 year oil heat job back in April of 2010. Since then I've gone back to college for hvac and have been working any job that could work around my school schedule. My current job has been working me about a day a week. But I just got back from an interview with one of the local colleges here on Long Island and they have offered me a job as a refrigeration technician. Pay is pretty low to start but what an opportunity. They told me they have nine chillers on the campus, including at least one absorption chiller. They also have a co-generation system. Really looking forward to starting this job! Two semesters to go before I graduate. What an opportunity!
    If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.

there is a ton of stuff between those chillers and absorbers did you react to that statement when you talked to them.great oppurtunity colleges are very routine filters,belts,compressor changes maint then refrigeration also if it is a small hvac shop....i'm in Lindenhurst if it is Stoneybrook i did a ton of start ups out there...loads of rooftops..good luck..bet you'll be doing oil servcie with the boilers if they have oil hold that card close to the vest might pay off when winter kicks in durin an emergency
    "when in doubt...jump it out" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1qEZHhJubY

Thanks for the advice maxter. I'll be working at the Old Westbury campus. I'll be working for the State, it's not a contractor job. I'd love to work over in Stony Brook though. I'm in Ronkonkoma and could actually ride my bike to work.
    If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.