Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    funny!!!!!!!!!

i had a couple bad experiences with bosses daughters!
    that is never a good idea!

Quote Originally Posted by flange View Post
    cliff notes version....she was unhappy that I didnt want to see her anymore, called corporate and made up some stuff to try to get me fired. made the bosses squirm, and of course poo rolled downhill. I heard an earfull, had to apologize for things that didnt happen or risk losing my job. At the time, I actually cared, thinking it was a lifetime job so I ate crowe. blamed me for stealing her access key to the office to try to make it look like I was going to steal stuff after entering on her card after hours.
    Everyone knew there were cameras, so it wasnt like I would be that dumb, had my own card. Besides, what was there ot actually steal? controls? fittings? please.
    I WILL SELL WORK,GENERATE BUSINESS, GO GET NEW CUSTOMERS!
    YOU SHUT THE HELL UP AND QUIT RUNNING YOUR MOUTH!

I worked with the guys last sunday cutting in valves on ten inch pipe, because soem of my guys went away either skiing with their kids or drinking at the beach for polar bear plunge. It in fact, did hurt, but didnt kill me. Not used to it anymore, lol.

Company policy "No relationships at work". If so must be reported and dealt with.
    You need to put the phone down and get back to work!

Quote Originally Posted by jnsrose View Post
    Very long sad story. Sounds like you let your feelings make the decision for you. Never leave a company because you are pissed off. Greed is a bad modivator. I thought in the union they had to offer an apprenticeship after 6 months?
    well. if i was offered an apprenticeship from the get go i wouldnt be in this situation now. would be nice to be apart of the union but i heard its not always a good thing. but thats with all companies. depending on the bosses/owners and other top people in the business.

Quote Originally Posted by flange View Post
    I worked with the guys last sunday cutting in valves on ten inch pipe, because soem of my guys went away either skiing with their kids or drinking at the beach for polar bear plunge. It in fact, did hurt, but didnt kill me. Not used to it anymore, lol.

I have alot of respect for a guy that will work beside his guys, doing the dirty work. It is far, FAR from the norm.

Quote Originally Posted by akelesis View Post
    well. if i was offered an apprenticeship from the get go i wouldnt be in this situation now. would be nice to be apart of the union but i heard its not always a good thing. but thats with all companies. depending on the bosses/owners and other top people in the business.
    Honesty with your guys should be your FIRST priority to them. Unfortunately I don't think that is true for the biggest majority of employers.

For me at this time in my career:
    (not in any particular order)

-continuous training
    -a great group of guys who actually enjoy their job and take pride in it
    -A very knowledgable boss who is understanding, fair and truthful
    -i would love the chance to work with more exp guys on bigger equip and places, installs and service.

Quote Originally Posted by supertek65 View Post
    pray tell?
    Pray
    dear Lordy

tell
    She had big Tata's
    If common sense is so common how come so few of us have it!

I didnt say I enjoyed it, but honestly it wasnt bad. I was first on the job and last to go. I was also sore on monday, lol.

well working out my notice ,no counter offer, no get out now just why areyou goimg?

Quote Originally Posted by chillerout1 View Post
    well working out my notice ,no counter offer, no get out now just why areyou goimg?
    Cool Beans...works out for everyone...
    Technical incompetence is NOT a sales tool....

Quote Originally Posted by chillerout1 View Post
    Darn, I was hoping for some sort of confrontation. Wait till he sleeps on it, or talks to someone, I am sure her can get some drama out of this.
    I STARTED WITH NOTHING, AND I STILL HAVE MOST OF IT!

Quote Originally Posted by allstar08 View Post
    Darn, I was hoping for some sort of confrontation. Wait till he sleeps on it, or talks to someone, I am sure her can get some drama out of this.
    Was thinking the same thing. It's not over yet. It is sad how we think.
    You need to put the phone down and get back to work!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast