Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by barbar View Post
    It is called "taking the piss" "making fun at your expense"
    I do not understand your point here.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"Ain't nobody got time for that". Corny

Quote Originally Posted by jovusun View Post
    Hmmm, Interesting about these countries such as Iraq. We went in to find weapons of mass destruction and found none....toppled Saddam Hussain... did away with the Iraqi Dinar with his face on it and printed new. The US Government owns like 4 trillion Dinar that once re-values will be worth about $3 per Dinar. Hey sounds like a great way to reduce the national debt...Payback for the wars they have caused over the years....Hey I'm game for it! You are right, Afganistan is a waste. Idiots with backwards ways of thinking and radicalism....and we're over there fighting that B.S.? If it were my administration the nuking would have been a done deal. If they wish to live in uncivalized violence, then they should have it, and in massive great abundance, then they could all rest in peace......or pieces....Amen!
    Dinars or no. I doubt the Iraq war was done to reduce the national debt. It has been rather costly,

Quote Originally Posted by jovusun View Post
    Hmmm, Interesting about these countries such as Iraq. We went in to find weapons of mass destruction and found none....toppled Saddam Hussain... did away with the Iraqi Dinar with his face on it and printed new. The US Government owns like 4 trillion Dinar that once re-values will be worth about $3 per Dinar. Hey sounds like a great way to reduce the national debt...Payback for the wars they have caused over the years....Hey I'm game for it! You are right, Afganistan is a waste. Idiots with backwards ways of thinking and radicalism....and we're over there fighting that B.S.? If it were my administration the nuking would have been a done deal. If they wish to live in uncivalized violence, then they should have it, and in massive great abundance, then they could all rest in peace......or pieces....Amen!
    I think you should thank God, there is no "uncivalized violence" in the USA,
    only "civalized violence",

I think you should thank God, there is no "uncivalized violence" in the USA,
    only "civalized violence",
    Surely you are not equating violence in the USA with violence in Iraq or Afganistan are you?

Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    Surely you are not equating violence in the USA with violence in Iraq or Afganistan are you?
    I would never say that, but when they are shot or blown up in those countries they are dead or injured, but in the USA, when they shot or blown up, they are dead or injured. Strange "do I see a similarity" COULD BE. what do you think?

I would never say that, but when they are shot or blown up in those countries they are dead or injured, but in the USA, when they shot or blown up, they are dead or injured. Strange "do I see a similarity" COULD BE. what do you think?
    Most of the violence in the USA is just criminals. There is that anywhere, but the muslim countries also suffer attacks by religious zealots. The level of violence is not comparable. Per capita, muslim countries are murder holes.

I am not going to quote statistics, there are places with little murder and no freedom. I would personally value freedom over safety. Occupational hazard?

I am not seeing a similarity. Most of the violence in the USA is in the barrios and ghettos among gangster types and I am among the most who are mostly insulated from that sort. And I am typing from a motel, a cheap motel in a metroplex.

My understanding is that New Zealand is a very low crime area, congratulations, but in the USA we have an underculture of criminals, illegal immigrant gangs, and terrorist martyrs that just love to be here.

Someday I would like to organize a bunch of Texans to come to your country for a snake-hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyTree View Post
    CIA, a saintly organization... Coup d'ιtat's, drug trafficking, false flags, torture, murder. Yeah thats dedication alright. You see Glenn you have a problem of seeing government organizations being wielded by traitors and foreigners as America itself. As in, "he thinks WE blew up our own towers" insinuating that America itself, not the criminals who have hijaked it is/are responsible. Who's flag is flying in Libya now Glenn?

Those are the valiant "rebels" that we supported in ripping Qaddafi to shreds, the same ones that were behind the 911 attacks? Al Qaeda is a US/British creation. Check out this Webster Tarpley article, actually read it:

http://tarpley.net/2011/03/24/the-ci...roops-in-iraq/
    Well tree the CIA is not responsible for the foreign policy of the government. Granted all is true about the rebels in Libya and I have said so from day one.

I hate the US supporting the "Arab Spring". I have said so ab nausea. I was against us going into to Iraq from the get go. We didn't owe Kuwait anything. We lost the WTC over that and helped start a resurgence of radical Islam in the war against Western Civilization like has never been seen since the Muslims evaded France from Spain and Vienna from the Balkans.

If they had won those two campaigns we would not be living in a civilized world today. We would be stuck in the 9th century living in hell on earth. Bush was naive where Obama is out to destroy our country. The CIA in my opinion is composed of dedicated Americans to the core. They have kept us free from the commies but like I said they don't make foreign policy contrary to what you may think. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them."
    Barry Goldwater

There is a good soloution for the "civalized violence" in this country too. Military needs to infiltrate the prisons, pull all prisoners out in the yard and announce: if you have ever really wanted to quit the gang you're in, and start a new productive life, walk forward.
    Then without warning the rest are executed and buried in mass graves. The point is that if they don't have any desire to ever better themselves, then they are a drain on an already heavily taxed society. You can help the ones that want help, but those that are there without hope to milk the system gets a pink slip on life. Why is it the responsibility of society to feed, house and rehabilitate those unwilling. If it costs taxpayers millions per prisoner with all the legal appeals etc and they have no desire to change.....???
    The taxpayers would do much better using that money to send their children to a free education so they do not end up like the ones in prison....and all the lawyers??? We'll keep em busy with contracts and legal work for new thriving business....

There is nothing to be gained by us being involved in that part of the world. Their gonna stab us in the back every time they get the chance. Haven't you heard, we are considered the great Satan. They are pretty much 100 years behind the civilized world and will never catch up.

After we build a fence along the Mexican border we should build one all around the Middle east so they can't get out.
    I'm not tolerating Political Correctness anymore, from now on it's tell it like it is.

Veto Pro Pak - The best tool bag you'll ever own

Two American officers are the latest killed

Time to cut our losses and pull out now immediately. Let's get the hell out of Dodge. What are we waiting for? Crank up the B52's, B1s & B2s. Let them study their Koran and figure everything out for themselves. They don't need our help and apparently don't want it. Thank you, thank you very much

"Two Nato officers have been killed in the interior ministry in the Afghan capital Kabul, coalition officials say. Nato said an "individual" had turned his gun on the officers and denied earlier reports he was a Westerner.

Afghan security officials said those killed were an American colonel and major. The BBC's Orla Guerin in Kabul says eight shots were reported inside the building, which should be one of the safest in the capital, and that any Afghan who carried out the attack would have had the highest clearance."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-17163322
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them."
    Barry Goldwater

I would just leave......there isnt much there to level..... might leave behind some ebola virus or something....in the big cites.....

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    I would just leave......there isnt much there to level..... might leave behind some ebola virus or something....in the big cites.....
    Leave some ebola behind?!?!?!?!?!

LOL! That is just mean-spirited!

Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    Most of the violence in the USA is just criminals. There is that anywhere, but the muslim countries also suffer attacks by religious zealots. The level of violence is not comparable. Per capita, muslim countries are murder holes.

I am not going to quote statistics, there are places with little murder and no freedom. I would personally value freedom over safety. Occupational hazard?

I am not seeing a similarity. Most of the violence in the USA is in the barrios and ghettos among gangster types and I am among the most who are mostly insulated from that sort. And I am typing from a motel, a cheap motel in a metroplex.

My understanding is that New Zealand is a very low crime area, congratulations, but in the USA we have an underculture of criminals, illegal immigrant gangs, and terrorist martyrs that just love to be here.

Someday I would like to organize a bunch of Texans to come to your country for a snake-hunt.
    I do not see any difference between uncivilized violence and civilized violence. Just all Violence to me.

We also have violence, always going to be some.

Great hunting in NZ (no snakes), bring the beers, everthing has a cost!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast