Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Really tree you need to get a life. The CIA has been dedicated to neutralizing if not destroying our enemies. You are way out there in outer orbit. Too far out to come in for a safe landing on earth. I hope you find your way home some day to to the land of the sane. Thank you very much
    CIA, a saintly organization... Coup d'ιtat's, drug trafficking, false flags, torture, murder. Yeah thats dedication alright. You see Glenn you have a problem of seeing government organizations being wielded by traitors and foreigners as America itself. As in, "he thinks WE blew up our own towers" insinuating that America itself, not the criminals who have hijaked it is/are responsible. Who's flag is flying in Libya now Glenn?

Those are the valiant "rebels" that we supported in ripping Qaddafi to shreds, the same ones that were behind the 911 attacks? Al Qaeda is a US/British creation. Check out this Webster Tarpley article, actually read it:

http://tarpley.net/2011/03/24/the-ci...roops-in-iraq/
    America; first we fight for our freedom,
    then we make laws to take it away.

-Alfred E Newman

[QUOTE=LibertyTree;12559391]
    Quote Originally Posted by LT View Post
    [B]
    The CIA is in cahoots with Al Qaeda
    LOL!

And I checked your Tarply home page. Really, you should look for some other 'news' source. I don't know, I would start with BBC, CNN, ABC, or even sesame street for starters.
    Last edited by Tool-Slinger; 02-25-2012 at 03:13 AM. Reason: attempt to correct quote glitch
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    First we did not appoint that government. It was elected. And what is weird is that this "government" doesn't appreciate anything we do to put down the terrorists.

They free the terrorist we capture, Afghan President Hamid Karzi attacks the US every time an Afgan is killed as collateral damage when Americans are getting killed by terrorists dressed as civilians. No one morns American soldiers dying while helping Afgans.

The "government" is effectively anti American and we owe them nothing.
    Afghanistan wants NATO to put those responsible for the book burning on public trial. They owe us everything and yet they hate us. I say enough is enough. Just pull out and bomb targets as necessary if they allow the terrorist to attack us again. Thank you, thank you very much
    I think you are correct Glennac. We should have done that to begin with, but it is too late now. We already dived into the idiotic 'nation re-building' fiasco long ago. It is nuts, seriously nuts, warfare is historically an act of destroying your enemies. War is not nice when it is done that way, but it has thousands of years of proven success.

At this point, I agree we should just retreat and leave them with a dire warning to keep their sheets in line or we will return in the form of raining hardware from the sky. Afganistan cannot be fixed. It can be destroyed.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

who armed the taliban "oops"
    why was the taliban armed "oops"
    Look on the map, where would you want puppet "oops"
    Your/their soldiers/civilians and their families are paying the cost!!!

what's to level in Afganistan?

they have drug lords living in compounds and the rest of the population lives in huts and caves.

Americans went over there and showed them how to dig holes to get water.
    ...they still want all of us dead.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfstrike View Post
    what's to level in Afganistan?

they have drug lords living in compounds and the rest of the population lives in huts and caves.

Americans went over there and showed them how to dig holes to get water.
    ...they still want all of us dead.
    So Coke could open a bottling palnt, and Macers could open a burger chain, and the christian's can get some holy water.
    How did they survive without your holes.

poppy plants

Quote Originally Posted by barbar View Post
    who armed the taliban "oops"
    why was the taliban armed "oops"
    Look on the map, where would you want puppet "oops"
    Your/their soldiers/civilians and their families are paying the cost!!!
    The USA supported Iraq and Afganistan both in the times of the cold war against the USSR. That was huge. We did win that one, so stop griping about it.

So Coke could open a bottling palnt, and Macers could open a burger chain, and the christian's can get some holy water.
    How did they survive without your holes.
    Nobody will start a real commercial venture in the wasteland known as Afganistan . It is an unstable country with little economic value.

They can and will continue to survive.

Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    Nobody will start a real commercial venture in the wasteland known as Afganistan . It is an unstable country with little economic value.

They can and will continue to survive.
    It is called "taking the piss" "making fun at your expense"

Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    The USA supported Iraq and Afganistan both in the times of the cold war against the USSR. That was huge. We did win that one, so stop griping about it.
    To what end, and who did it help!
    What did you win?
    And now you want to flatten the country!
    Logic?????????
    If the USSR was such a problem, you should have gone in there and kicked their arse, If the USSR thought the US was such a problem, they should a have come and kicked your arse. But no neither had the balls of conviction, they just played the game and shyte in other back yards. Two sets of bully boys, pushing there weight around!

Hmmm, Interesting about these countries such as Iraq. We went in to find weapons of mass destruction and found none....toppled Saddam Hussain... did away with the Iraqi Dinar with his face on it and printed new. The US Government owns like 4 trillion Dinar that once re-values will be worth about $3 per Dinar. Hey sounds like a great way to reduce the national debt...Payback for the wars they have caused over the years....Hey I'm game for it! You are right, Afganistan is a waste. Idiots with backwards ways of thinking and radicalism....and we're over there fighting that B.S.? If it were my administration the nuking would have been a done deal. If they wish to live in uncivalized violence, then they should have it, and in massive great abundance, then they could all rest in peace......or pieces....Amen!

To what end, and who did it help!
    What did you win?
    And now you want to flatten the country!
    Logic?????????
    If the USSR was such a problem, you should have gone in there and kicked their arse, If the USSR thought the US was such a problem, they should a have come and kicked your arse. But no neither had the balls of conviction, they just played the game and shyte in other back yards. Two sets of bully boys, pushing there weight around!
    There is truth in what you are saying, the major struggle [cold war] was won upon the grounds of small players. As a New Zealander I would think you would be happy that the USA won that one.

Afghanistan, post cold war, is a much different situation. Post 9-11, very much different situation.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast