Thread: Looky Looky !!!

I get to play basketball and watch HBO

excellent show, wonderful new means for displaying pro-death penalty propaganda. show it for what it is next time. and just so you know you trouble maker, i'm for the death penalty. not against.

Yeah, it's propaganda..

They all died for propaganda.

Yeah, you're pro death penalty alright, it's all over your post. Hope none of your family runs into Mr. Propaganda.

Geezz some people are dense

More propaganda on Mr. Watts

http://crime.about.com/od/serial/p/watts.htm

http://www.crimelibrary.com/serial_k...tts/index.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coral_Eugene_Watts

Guy is a mass killer and Hitler thinks I am the trouble maker.

We need the death penalty for much lesser crimes like drunk driving the second time and maybe even the first time.

Instead of the three times your out law in Cal. it should be the three times and your shot in the head law.

I am for more capital punsihment not less more death penalty not less and make it the more painfull death penalty not less pain lets start mustard gassing some of these fools.

If we did this there would be much much much less crime

The death penalty for congress people and goverment officals if there complete asses in the postitions that they get

public hangings, Lynching, burning at the torch, stoning,

and let the familys of the people killed do this not some no name person

Prosecutors? PROSECUTORS? They mean accessories before and after the fact, don't they?
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

Has to be tough for the families of the victims. I know I would want to put a bullet in his head when he walked out. What is it going to take to make people understand things like this are not right? I don't understand it and never will.

james,

america is far too pussified to handle capital punishment dealt out the right way. Electrocution is no deterant aparently. I vote for flat out murder of murderers. bullet in the head. But i guess not enough lives have been lost yet, or not enough of the right lives have been lost anyway. Must be nice to not have to think and just call names when you in your disallusioned state think someone differs from your ideology. best wishes you die hard conservative, whatever that truely is.

to clarify, the content was good and informative, the bait and switch tactic that lead to it was wrong, that classified it as propaganda who'dense, me or the ultra moron that missed the point because he's blinded by his beliefs.

Once again i'm for the death penalty, its your presentation i reject.

Originally posted by hvac3901
    james,

america is far too pussified to handle capital punishment dealt out the right way. Electrocution is no deterant aparently. I vote for flat out murder of murderers. bullet in the head. But i guess not enough lives have been lost yet, or not enough of the right lives have been lost anyway. Must be nice to not have to think and just call names when you in your disallusioned state think someone differs from your ideology. best wishes you die hard conservative, whatever that truely is.

Translation anyone?

Senior Tech Guest
    Originally posted by James 3528
    Originally posted by hvac3901
    james,

Translation anyone?

Sometime long ago someone named James beat him up and now apparently your the target of years of built up frustration? And...where can we write to voice our opposition of his release? That is of course assuming he doesn't get smoked by a relative of a victim...justifiably so.

Doesnt this belong in ARP? I can see this thread going south real quick.

Translation......

Electrocution is women.....you should be hung by your nut-sack covered in honey 5 feet from a mound of fire ants.

If you've had too many bong hits,you shouldn't scream out names,you can't think correctly.

Best of luck to you, and get that G.W. tattoo colored in.

If everything was always done "by the book"....the book would never change.