Supco Smartester

Does anyone use the Supco Smartester? Do you know if you just buy one tester if you can buy the cables and cards to upgrade it for all the new new valves?

Unfortunately, according to the folks at the SUPCO booth at the 2012 AHR expo, the SmarTester has been discontinued.

I have the big kit with 6 different harness. I will admit I have only used the Smart Valve harness', but the price was right on Ebay for the whole kit.

The only ones left are old stock, or used one's for sale. I have noticed once a month or so a basic kit will come up on eBay, just have to watch to see if it is the White Rodgers or the Smart Valve basic kit.

Oh, to answer your original question, yes you buy one meter, and then the extra cables and cards as a kit, again, if you can find them.
    Hi, my name is Glenn, and I'm a Toolaholic!

IF anyone has the cables/cards they wanna get rid of i'm willing to buy them.

Quote Originally Posted by Nytefog View Post
    IF anyone has the cables/cards they wanna get rid of i'm willing to buy them.
    I have the Smartester and card and harness for the old style valve I might part with.
    "War is cruelty,and you cannot refine it." Sherman to the leadership of Atlanta prior to burning the city.

"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    Albert Einstein

Romney campaign: "We're not going to let our campaign be ruled by fact-checkers,"

Lindsey Graham: “We’re not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term.”