Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ireland: Man uses Constitution to stop courts

Great video and a must see!
    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=16c_1329949635
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.

Theodore Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post

outstanding, nice to know some people can stand up and fight back.
    LOVE has four letters

So does BEER, DEER,GUNS AND FISH

Only thing that the video misses, unless I missed it, is why was the home being foreclosed on to begin with.
    "The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers it can bribe the public with the public's own money.
    - Alexis de Toqueville, 1835

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaT View Post
    Only thing that the video misses, unless I missed it, is why was the home being foreclosed on to begin with.
    Silly little thing like not making his house payment.

Quote Originally Posted by bigtime View Post
    Silly little thing like not making his house payment.
    If that is true then I don't understand all the wonderful emotion that they won. The server was nice in backing out of a bad situation but nothing is going to change.

Maybe someone will see the video and pay all the back payments for the home owner. Then they would have something to celebrate about.
    "The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers it can bribe the public with the public's own money.

That guy was not a hero. He is a bum! Lots of smooth talking. But nothing more than a guy using legal "bs" to keep living the high life off others.

That guy was not a hero. He is a bum! Lots of smooth talking. But nothing more than a guy using legal "bs" to keep living the high life off others.
    jesus, how do you know that? Do you know this guy personally? Do you know his situation. Do you know his financial situation?

kind of an arrogant statement don't you think
    LOVE has four letters

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    jesus, how do you know that? Do you know this guy personally? Do you know his situation. Do you know his financial situation?

kind of an arrogant statement don't you think
    Sometimes you just get that feeling. Nothing but jive talk with an accent. Im pretty sure I have this correct. Find something to prove me wrong and I will apologize right away.

Sometimes you just get that feeling. Nothing but jive talk with an accent. Im pretty sure I have this correct. Find something to prove me wrong and I will apologize right away.
    "pretty sure" good grief?

The burden of proof is ON YOU! YOU made the accusation the home owner was, How did you put it "a bum"

so! go to the video and watch at the 6:25 through 6:40 mark. The people defending the property clearly state the man HAS PAID his mortgage.

so it would seem you are incorrect
    LOVE has four letters

Did you watch the video? The defender explained what was wrong with the documents.

What part of 2 + 2 = 4 don't you understand?
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.

Theodore Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    "pretty sure" good grief?

The burden of proof is ON YOU! YOU made the accusation the home owner was, How did you put it "a bum"

so! go to the video and watch at the 6:25 through 6:40 mark. The people defending the property clearly state the man HAS PAID his mortgage.

so it would seem you are incorrect
    I listened to the 6:25 mark through 6:40 mark and did not hear the legal reason why the sheriff was there. No mention of the actual cause is on the tape at all from what I can hear.

The tape seems editied and produced to entice the emotional side of the us against the them side of this issue without stating or producing "why" the server was there to begin with.

If the judge was and is wrong and is a self established government, them those folks need to do something about that and him.

But the gentlemen who rambles on about common law, the US is also based on common law, is just rambling on. Many towns in the US have the Judge and county clerk along with other duties as the same person due to budget restraints.

As long as the judge is following the law he can write out, issue the cause and serve it at the same time if need be.

Knowing the full cause of this situation would still be nice and I'm triggered that both sides of this issue is not shown, only the emotional side of protecting an innocent home owner against the awful judge.

Anybody have any further info?

from what I can gather from the conversation this *seems* to be a right of emanate domain type issue. (thats just a wild ass guess on my part)

at 6:25 there is two guys that clearly state that the home owner has paid the bank, the main mouth piece and some one else say the bank has been paid.

The other thing that seem to be out of order, in this country (as we know) once an eviction order is given, the occupants are physically removed if they won't go. This guy seemed to give up pretty easily?

so something is going on. I agree some back ground information would be nice. It would have cleared things up if we knew why the HO'r was getting evicted.
    LOVE has four letters

Yep, the root cause of all of this would be nice is known. That's my reason to suspect that the producer of this tape in not telling the entire story on purpose.

It's really a disservice to all concerned when videos like this surface because instead of dealing with the facts it deals with the inticed emotional manipulation of a sad set of circumstances.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast