Thanks

Thread: Thanks

Just wanted to thank all of you for your willingness to help and educate folks posting to the board..
    Thanks to you, we are installing a new furnace/ ac that I'm confident will be good for this home..
    We have a contractor who had the patience of a saint with my questions( many ,thanks to you folks and the links you provide as well)... he answered and when asked about a new system ...researched , got back with us and went through pros and cons.
    You are so right, it IS about the install and the folks you will be working with..
    That's true in most things but sometimes forgotten when barraged with marketing and packaging and choices in good/better/ best systems
    As I said, just wanted to thank you for your generosity to share... this board has been a wonderful resource and help to us......

What kind of equipment did you decide on? Post some pics after the installs done for us to look at. Good luck with your new system.
    Life is like a jar of jalapenos. What you do today might burn your ass tomorrow.