Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Rush doctor shoppin' again?

I gotta' tell ya'.
    This guy gives repubs a black eye.
    The Dems version of Jesse Jackson

Edit that to pusher shopping and I agree.

chronic pain treatment

Is in a dismal state in this country. Docs and DEA have everybody who takes VICODIN as a felonious drug seeker. Had a root canal done last month. The dentist told me to take over the counter tylenol. Refused to prescribe anything because a local doctor had just been busted by the DEA!!

[Edited by rob10 on 04-28-2006 at 08:39 PM]

I hope he finds a good one this time.

Re: Rush doctor shoppin' again?

Originally posted by chillbilly
    I gotta' tell ya'.
    I don't see this. Looked more like a political which hunt that lasted 3 years. You should be more concerned that a DA can do this if you are a republican or democrat and even some liberals were wise enough to see this for what it was.

The same people that went after Bush for listening to terrorist were screaming bloody murder that this government invasion or privacy extended to their private lives and some of them like brain donor acmanko have shown that here. Now you have a example of that happening and they want to play the politics card. Why aren't they hypocrites now?

When I listen to Rush, he comes across as more of an Independent then a Republican. He has been beating up on the Republicans for their stance on Illegal immigration as well as the Democrats. As far as idiots, like James, that need my services as a brain doctor, a good doctor knows when one is terminal or not, and there is still some, although minute, probability his condition can be reversed.

So you spend you day listening to a fellon pill popper.

Keep typing, idiot.

Yea, I listen to him, when I get depressed about my invetments, I need a good laugh, and Rush fills the bill.

Re: Re: Rush doctor shoppin' again?

Originally posted by James 3528
    I gotta' tell ya'.
    I don't see this. Looked more like a political which hunt that lasted 3 years. You should be more concerned that a DA can do this if you are a republican or democrat and even some liberals were wise enough to see this for what it was.

The same people that went after Bush for listening to terrorist were screaming bloody murder that this government invasion or privacy extended to their private lives and some of them like brain donor acmanko have shown that here. Now you have a example of that happening and they want to play the politics card. Why aren't they hypocrites now?
    Witch hunt. Did it cost as much as trying to get a guy admit he got a hummer?

Re: Re: Re: Rush doctor shoppin' again?

Originally posted by Carnak
    Originally posted by James 3528
    I gotta' tell ya'.

Witch hunt. Did it cost as much as trying to get a guy admit he got a hummer?
    Duh, is Rush President and was the DA in Florida appointed by the US Attorney General and WTF does this have to do with Jello?

Conservlican Family values: Pill Popping, Doctor Shopping, Hypocrisy. Bawhahahahh.
    Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense.

Chapman Cohen

Originally posted by geerair
    Conservlican Family values: Pill Popping, Doctor Shopping, Hypocrisy. Bawhahahahh.
    We expect nothing out of you, geer. We expect a lot more from the CinC.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

Geer is a fan of Barney Franks family values

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast