Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Satan Santorum

Hybrid View

Satan Santorum

http://www.drudgereport.com/flash3s.htm

keep this lunatic away from the big red button!
    Pg. 324: "the powers of financial capitalism had another far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent private meetings and conferences."
    Tragedy & Hope, by Carroll Quigley

One thing I find funny about politics and people.... is that when you have a politician....someone like santorum...or even pat robertson running for political office....it should be very clear to you that these are not religious people.

They usually only serve one master......and that is the almighty dollar.

I honestly dont see how a politician can even be a religious person...like a good christian in america..... because the very nature of their work involves deception and lies.....and that doesnt even begin to cover the shady deals they make behind closed doors.

Obamas a muslim........ NO he is not. He is a christian in name only....like every other politition now...before him and those that will come after him.

Bush...both of them...Clinton....Reagan...... I would say Carter....but Carter was such a bad politician that there must be some good in that dope......lol Nixon, Ford.....all the way back to those inbred non bathing founding fathers......

They were all criminally minded.....looking to gain office in a bid to secure power and affluence for themselves and their cronies.

They will all be burning in hell come judgement day.

When the roll is called up yonder.......none of those mofros gonna be on it.

Quote Originally Posted by batdude View Post
    http://www.drudgereport.com/flash3s.htm

keep this lunatic away from the big red button!
    You must really be afraid he could beat Obama, and do a better job, or you have been deceived by your like minded liberals.

Maybe there is some TRUTH to what he says and you are afraid of that.

Ain't NOBODY perfect.
    Those who dance, appear insane to those who do not hear the music.
    Those who believe, appear ignorant to those who do not know God.

Oh yes.... the devil incarnate........ much rather have Dear Leader Hussein....'bama pleeezee
    Tough times don't last...Tough people do.

Midnight Sun Astrophotography

satan laughing spreads his wings.

Quote Originally Posted by coilcleaner View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZCyOWLrRTE
    Pg. 324: "the powers of financial capitalism had another far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent private meetings and conferences."
    Tragedy & Hope, by Carroll Quigley

Quote Originally Posted by coilcleaner View Post
    That takes me back.

Who would have thought old Ozzy would still be kicking round.
    Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way. Unless it's a fatal mistake, which, at least, others can learn from. Al Franken, "Oh, the Things I Know", 2002

Santorum - theocracy - no place in a democratic republic. But I will be accused of being a Marxist, communist, fascist, atheist no count if I point out how our liberties would be trampled by this man or those of his ilk. Question: Is is Constitutional to require a patient to undergo a procedure that is not medically warranted?
    Fox News - Rich people paying rich people to tell middle class people to blame the poor.

Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post
    Santorum - theocracy - no place in a democratic republic. But I will be accused of being a Marxist, communist, fascist, atheist no count if I point out how our liberties would be trampled by this man or those of his ilk. Question: Is is Constitutional to require a patient to undergo a procedure that is not medically warranted?
    OK I will bite what procedure are you talkig about, I have an idea but I will wait.

Quote Originally Posted by classical View Post
    OK I will bite what procedure are you talkig about, I have an idea but I will wait.
    Any that is not medically necessary.
    Fox News - Rich people paying rich people to tell middle class people to blame the poor.

Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post
    I doubt seriously that anyone on this forum could fathom the meaning behind this post including you since you have been unable to clarify your point yet.

Your posts never have any substantive meaning or thought out relevant point.

Several of the other liberals on this forum at least make an attempt at relevance and rational thought.

Typical liberal mindset.
    I'm not tolerating Political Correctness anymore, from now on it's tell it like it is.

Veto Pro Pak - The best tool bag you'll ever own

Santorum probably is a devout Christian. And I doubt he would abuse his faith in public office.

BUT...this is exactly the kind of thing I was referring to in the other thread. The guy says stupid things that scare people, and that's why I think Obama would annihilate him in an election.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast