Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Satan Santorum

Satan Santorum

http://www.drudgereport.com/flash3s.htm

keep this lunatic away from the big red button!
    Pg. 324: "the powers of financial capitalism had another far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent private meetings and conferences."
    Tragedy & Hope, by Carroll Quigley

One thing I find funny about politics and people.... is that when you have a politician....someone like santorum...or even pat robertson running for political office....it should be very clear to you that these are not religious people.

They usually only serve one master......and that is the almighty dollar.

I honestly dont see how a politician can even be a religious person...like a good christian in america..... because the very nature of their work involves deception and lies.....and that doesnt even begin to cover the shady deals they make behind closed doors.

Obamas a muslim........ NO he is not. He is a christian in name only....like every other politition now...before him and those that will come after him.

Bush...both of them...Clinton....Reagan...... I would say Carter....but Carter was such a bad politician that there must be some good in that dope......lol Nixon, Ford.....all the way back to those inbred non bathing founding fathers......

They were all criminally minded.....looking to gain office in a bid to secure power and affluence for themselves and their cronies.

They will all be burning in hell come judgement day.

When the roll is called up yonder.......none of those mofros gonna be on it.

Quote Originally Posted by batdude View Post
    http://www.drudgereport.com/flash3s.htm

keep this lunatic away from the big red button!
    You must really be afraid he could beat Obama, and do a better job, or you have been deceived by your like minded liberals.

Maybe there is some TRUTH to what he says and you are afraid of that.

Ain't NOBODY perfect.
    Those who dance, appear insane to those who do not hear the music.
    Those who believe, appear ignorant to those who do not know God.

Oh yes.... the devil incarnate........ much rather have Dear Leader Hussein....'bama pleeezee
    Tough times don't last...Tough people do.

Midnight Sun Astrophotography

satan laughing spreads his wings.

Typical liberal mindset.
    I'm not tolerating Political Correctness anymore, from now on it's tell it like it is.

Veto Pro Pak - The best tool bag you'll ever own

Santorum probably is a devout Christian. And I doubt he would abuse his faith in public office.

BUT...this is exactly the kind of thing I was referring to in the other thread. The guy says stupid things that scare people, and that's why I think Obama would annihilate him in an election.

Devout Christian...? Oh MY. How can that be? What will become of us...?? What could be worse? Hmmmmmmm.............

Quote Originally Posted by tunnel_rat View Post
    Devout Christian...? Oh MY. How can that be? What will become of us...?? What could be worse? Hmmmmmmm.............
    Yeah...when did that become a bad thing?

Quote Originally Posted by k-fridge View Post
    Yeah...when did that become a bad thing?
    Probably around 1913............

Quote Originally Posted by tunnel_rat View Post
    Probably around 1913............
    More like 2001 if memory serves.

Nitwit Sans-Scrotum Quote: "The idea that the Crusades and the fight of Christendom against Islam is somehow an aggression on our part is absolutely anti-historical. And that is what the perception is by the American Left who hates Christendom. ... What I'm talking about is onward American soldiers. What we're talking about are core American values." (South Carolina campaign stop, Feb. 22, 2011)

Reaction: "If you were worried there wouldn't be a 2012 candidate touting the pro-Crusades platform, then today is your lucky day!" says Jillian Rayfield at Talking Points Memo. The religiously sanctioned European military campaigns were aimed at recapturing Jerusalem, and "along the way the Roman Catholic forces massacred thousands of Jews, among others." I know the Crusades predated the U.S. by a few centuries, but how exactly does this military campaign reflect "core American values"?

WWJS?: Who would Jesus slaughter?
    Pg. 324: "the powers of financial capitalism had another far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent private meetings and conferences."
    Tragedy & Hope, by Carroll Quigley

Tell me exactly what about that report is not beyond the realm of reason. Any person that believes in God believes in Satan and it is not an unreasonable to see the work of the Devil in the downfall of the US and the rise of people like Obama, Pelosi, Holder and many others.

He is also right about religions look at churches allowing Homosexuals to marry and even be church leaders and ministers.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast