Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I have a few but need them and supplier does not want to be posted on here , where abouts are you located.

Try the 2nd link I posted , he usually has quite a few.

I am located in GB, WI.

The abcontrols? Yes, I've called all the places and they are out of stock. I knew the part was obsoleted before most of these, but I didn't act fast enough to get my hand on 2 or 3.

Check with this outfit , they repair controls as well as buy up old INVENTORY and might have a few
    http://www.isa-net.com/parts-energy....FaIQNAodJlYpUw

Quote Originally Posted by smhardison View Post
    Is there a replacement for the obsolete Barber Colman TP 8101 three wire
    (red,yellow and blue) controllers.

Thanks,
    Sam
    A word of caution - the Barber-Colman system used a controller output voltage of 0-15 VDC. Today's industry "standard" is 0-10 VDC. Hence, finding a replacement with 0-15 VDC is "almost" impossible.
    Now, if you are driving a Barber-Colman controllED device requiring a 6-9 VDC signal such as an MP-52xx. Honeywell has a TB6980 and a TB7980 with a 0-10 VDC output (dual or single ramp). These require 24 VAC to operate. Match the output polarity of the Honeywell with the Barber-Colman.
    If you have an application requiring an input signal beyond the 10 VDC, take a look at KELE.com. Examine a Kele DT13E signal conditioner.l
    If you are using a Barber-Colman staging relay, examine the Kele UCS-221 and UCS-421.

TP-8101

Ask your customer if he is using a 40 year old PC and he might understand what you're dealing with.

Hey, I have barber coleman vacuum tube stuff still on-line. The system 8000 is my "new" stuff. Sad but true

Barber Colman MP-52xx

I want to change a TP8101 out with a 0-10VDC output thermostat to control a Barber Colman MP-5200 series actuator. The data sheet for the actuator says the following:
    Compatible with: 2 to 15 Vdc from TAC System 8000,TAC NETWORK 8000, or TAC DMS controllers.
    Operating Span, Nominally 3 Vdc fixed. 4.5 to 12 Vdc are required to assure full stroke travel under various loading conditions.
    Nominal Extended Start Point, Approximately 6 Vdc.
    I saw a previous post on here where it said that that the actuator actually only needs a 6-9VDC signal to operate. Is this true?

Scott, you have little choice. Try a 0-10VDC controller and see how it works for you. The only other option is to replace the MP5200 actuator. In any case you still need a 24 volt transformer and a 0-10VDC controller.

The MP5200 costs more than new 0-10vdc actuators and I have to wonder how much longer we will be able to buy them.

Thanks for the response Russ. I am going to give it a try.

Try a CTE-5202 analog electronic thermostat by KMC Controls. It can be configured as a replacement for a Barber Colman TP-8101, TP-8102, TP-8103, TP-8124, or TP-8125 and has a digital display and pushbutton setpoint adjust. An extensive applications guide can be downloaded from the KMC web site (http://www.kmccontrols.com/products/...artid=CTE-5202).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12