Nothing to add....

http://www.stripes.com/news/army/sol...cerns-1.168786

....just, mmmmmmm...really nothing to add to this.
    (The wise men of modern thought) adore a god made of putty or of wax - plastic, effeminate, molluscous, with no masculine faculty about him, and no quality that entitles him to the respect of just and honest men, for a being who cannot be angry at wrongdoing is destitute of one of the essential virtues, and a moral Ruler who is not angry with the wicked, and who refuses to punish crime, is not divine. ---Spurgeon

my god........what the hell are they doing to our guys.....

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    my god........what the hell are they doing to our guys.....
    I am thinking that pregnant women need to be excused from the PE class, but that is probably just sexist of me.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

The Democrats ultimate objective is to destroy our military. This tops it all. Thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Ten years after discharge I returned to my base to visit my old first shirt who was then retired. We were standing out on the train deck with a three striper without cover on. Then this Staff Sgt. - female type - comes out on the dock with also no cover and begins to yell at the three striper about he forget to pick her up at the base hospital and cussed him out from here to there.

Me and my old first shirt just about had tears in our eyes. Never knew I respect the guy so much until then.

Where is the class for females that teach them the feeling of being in a fox hole and being shot at as a man?
    "The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers it can bribe the public with the public's own money.
    - Alexis de Toqueville, 1835

Fraid I dont need no simulator.
    Never argue with a crazy man.

It's all about feeling the pain. What has this world come to.
    Saddle Up!