Reach-In-Refrigerator Preference

Just curious as to what manufacturer do you prefer when it comes to reach-in-refrigerators or, for that matter, commercial refrigeration in general. I have a relative who's getting ready to open a wine tasting building which will have a small kitchen. She was asking if True was a good choice when it comes to reach-in-refrigerators. I honestly couldn't give her a good reason to choose them or a bad reason for not choosing them. What say you?

Trues are good for the price. Traulsen, and Hobart are your higher end coolers.

True and Beverage Air need attention like a high maintenance woman to keep them happy. Delfield is slightly better. Traulsen, Continental, Hoshizaki, and Kairak offer an even better product. If it's just for wine/beer look into Perlick and Glass Tender. Clean coils eliminate most problems.
    Officially, Down for the count

YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

I know enough to know, I don't know enough
    Liberalism-Ideas so good they mandate them

Trues are ok but from a service stand point I like Victory and Defiled. Most Defiled are custom that I see so you can
    get it about however you like and most Victory have condensing units on top which make it abrezze to Svc.

Victory or Beverage Air...Delfield no!

Smile

I've been doing warranty work for years (10+), so if you're buying new equipment I would go with Perlick, or Delfield. They stand behind their equipment the best; with a network of experienced service companies taking care of their equipment. They also offer extended warranties which I would purchase. When it comes to refrigeration equipment most issues come after the second year.One serious service call pays for all the extended warranty you can get, so get all they'll sell you.

Delfield would be my choice.