Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by oil lp man View Post
    I am definitely for Ron Paul.
    But I have considered voting for the least of all evils.
    If Rick Santorum gets the nomination I would vote for him.
    If it were gingrich or romney I would have to at least have a few beers in me before I could vote for those clowns.
    I love it!
    I'm with you on Gingrich and Romney but might need more than a few. I'd just put Santorum ahead of Ron Paul but either, I'll vote happily for.

No amount of beer or other mind altering chemicals could get me to vote for O!

Quote Originally Posted by WebCTRL View Post
    I love it!
    I'm with you on Gingrich and Romney but might need more than a few. I'd just put Santorum ahead of Ron Paul but either, I'll vote happily for.

No amount of beer or other mind altering chemicals could get me to vote for O!
    I'd sooner be shot naked in the public square in front of a firing squad than vote for Obummer.

I'd sooner be shot naked in the public square in front of a firing squad than vote for Obummer.
    Yeah a great updated version of the famous old American saying "I rather be dead than red" Good man oil. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Careful now... If BHO gets re-elected... you may get your wish...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Yes.....toss your vote in the garbage..... Why dont you just go ahead and put on a Kenyan 2012 t shirt and possibly a bumper sticker on your beat up pacer.

well, never had a Pacer. Once drove a Javelin, had the hood fly open doing about 80, that was exciting.

You know, the Kenyan got elected running a campaign of ending the wars, plus hope&change. Huge disappointment,

That groundswell of support for hope&change still exists. Ron Paul stands the best chance of capturing those votes.

Aong with the votes of antiwar independents and disappointed won'tgetfooledagain Dems.

So supporting any of the other candidates actually is throwing your vote away and insuring 4 more years of the Kenyan.

He is the only antiwar candidate, the only hope for real change.

The others merely squabble about rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic, too bad.
    Pg. 324: "the powers of financial capitalism had another far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent private meetings and conferences."
    Tragedy & Hope, by Carroll Quigley

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    Careful now... If BHO gets re-elected... you may get your wish...
    If he gets elected again then Canada sounds like a good place to live.

Choices, choices....

(The wise men of modern thought) adore a god made of putty or of wax - plastic, effeminate, molluscous, with no masculine faculty about him, and no quality that entitles him to the respect of just and honest men, for a being who cannot be angry at wrongdoing is destitute of one of the essential virtues, and a moral Ruler who is not angry with the wicked, and who refuses to punish crime, is not divine. ---Spurgeon

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123