Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 53 to 62 of 62
  1. #53
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    7,744
    Quote Originally Posted by the mojo View Post
    http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/02/1...w-to-wind.html

    (3) Obama wants to be to green energy what John Kennedy was to the moon shot, its visionary and creator. It starts with the establishment of a government-guided, government-funded green energy sector into which the administration will pour billions of dollars from the stimulus package and billions more from budgets to come.
    And the shame is that obama could be the leader of that movement just as Kennedy was but he has no pratical business sense, he does not support or understand the American way of free enterprise, nor does he really have the capabilities of listening to those that could lead him into being a great leader and placing his name in history as a leader into energy independence in this nation.
    "The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers it can bribe the public with the public's own money.
    - Alexis de Toqueville, 1835

  2. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaT View Post
    And the shame is that obama could be the leader of that movement just as Kennedy was but he has no pratical business sense, he does not support or understand the American way of free enterprise, nor does he really have the capabilities of listening to those that could lead him into being a great leader and placing his name in history as a leader into energy independence in this nation.
    Thats what FEN stands for.
    FEN

  3. #55
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Houston Texas
    Posts
    6,316
    Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    Because you are a loveable guy and would not want to offend anyone?
    UHHHHH we thinking about the same person????

  4. #56
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    7,744
    Quote Originally Posted by the mojo View Post
    Thats what FEN stands for.
    I don't think I'll ask.......
    "The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers it can bribe the public with the public's own money.
    - Alexis de Toqueville, 1835

  5. #57
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Kaufman county, Texas
    Posts
    9,959
    Quote Originally Posted by the mojo View Post
    http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/02/1...w-to-wind.html

    (3) Obama wants to be to green energy what John Kennedy was to the moon shot, its visionary and creator. It starts with the establishment of a government-guided, government-funded green energy sector into which the administration will pour billions of dollars from the stimulus package and billions more from budgets to come.
    Quality leadership would recognize the short-term futility in the green energy cr@p and get the oil, gas, and electric prices down. That can be done, unlike the pie-in-the-sky green energy which just isn't panning out. I don't dislike green energy, but it is not working for us.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

    "Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

    Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

    I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

    "I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

  6. #58
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    san pedro ca.
    Posts
    362
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    OK then how about this "this ignorance tumbles out of your brain". Call it what you like. Thank you very much.
    The fact that I mentioned his brain as existing is a compliment.

  7. #59


    Free Enterprise Network.One of the brain trusts of the unelectable.






    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaT View Post
    I don't think I'll ask.......
    FEN

  8. #60
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Dacula, GA
    Posts
    12,466
    Quote Originally Posted by coilcleaner View Post
    The fact that I mentioned his brain as existing is a compliment.
    Yeah so now you are a "comedian". Somehow I don't think cool will take it that way though. Can't help but laugh though as I am a sucker for a joke even if it is against a friend of mine and a fellow patriot. May cool have mercy on you.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

  9. #61
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    SE Michigan
    Posts
    17,808
    Sometimes the truth is hard to swallow Glenn, especially for liberals who find it hard to recognize or speak the truth.

    "I voted for Barack because he was black. Cause that’s why other folks vote for other people — because they look like them," Jackson said, according to the New York Post.

    - Samual L. Jackson
    "Politicians are the lowest form of life on Earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician"

    - General George S. Patton

  10. #62
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Houston Texas
    Posts
    6,316
    Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Sometimes the truth is hard to swallow Glenn, especially for liberals who find it hard to recognize or speak the truth.

    "I voted for Barack because he was black. Cause that’s why other folks vote for other people — because they look like them," Jackson said, according to the New York Post.

    - Samual L. Jackson
    Absolutely; he is the most recent black celeb to come out but certainly not the first.

    Coilcleaner is a young Kalifornia person with little life experience so we should cut him some slack- NOT.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event